9000 CSC Government Scholarships in China 2022 announced for the International students. These are fully funded by China Government Scholarships in the top 283 Universities of China. All expenses will be covered by the Government of China. All International students are eligible to apply for Chinese Scholarships. IELTS is not mandatory for application.
Universities offering Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs for a Scholarship. Also there is no need to send any documents in hard form or by mail. These Universities are the top Universities in China with the best student record. The main purpose of these scholarships is to promote education, culture, trade, politics and mutual understandings. Every year the Chinese Government announced more than 20,000 Scholarships at different intervals of time.
Almost all possible courses are offered by universities for International students. The duration of the bachelors program is 4 years. The Masters program is 2-3 years whereas the duration of the PhD program is 3-6 years.
Details About CSC Government Scholarships
- Country: China
- Host University: 280+ Universities in China
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral
- Scholarship Category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3rd Jan 2022
Fields Of Study
The following are the available courses to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarships
Health Science Center (3 Years)
- Biophysics, Human Anatomy Histology, and Embryology, Physiology, Neurobiology, Genetics, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, and Molecular Biology, Immunology, Pathogenic Biology, Pathology, and Pathophysiology, Forensic Science, Epidemiology and Health Statistics, Occupational and Environmental Health, Nutrition and Food Hygiene, Maternal Child and Adolescent Health, Hygiene Toxicology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Oncology, Rehabilitation, and Physiotherapy, Anesthesiology, Emergency medicine, Stomatological Medicine. Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacology, Natural Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Discipline of Pharmacy Administration, Nursing, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Mental Health, Dermatology and Venereology, Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics.
School of Public Policy and Administration (3 Years)
- Public Administration
School of Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Chemical Engineering and Technology, Power Engineering, and Engineering Thermophysics.
School of Foreign Studies (3 Years)
- English Language and Literature, Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, Japanese Language and Literature (in Japanese), French Language and Literature (in French).
Frontier Institute of Science and Technology (3 Years)
- Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, and Engineering.
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Journalism and Communication (Chinese Cultural Studies).
School of Mathematics and Statistics (3 Years)
- Mathematics, Statistics.
School of Life Science and Technology (3 Years)
- Biomedical Engineering, Biology
School of Marxism
- Marxist Theory (Study of China’s Reform and Development)
School of Law
- Law in Chinese and International Business Law
You can find the Complete list of Courses and Universities for the Bachelors, Masters’s, and Ph.D. programs.
Benefits & Types
There are 3 types of CSC Government Scholarships.
- Type A CSC Scholarships
- Exempt from Application/Registration fee.
- Full tuition fees.
- The monthly stipend for the Bachelors’s, Master’s program is CYN 3,000 Yuan and 3,500 for the Ph.D. program.
- Free Accommodation for the students.
- Medical insurance.
- Allowance for Lab Experiments.
- Books Allowances.
- Free Chinese Language course.
- Type B CSC Scholarships
- Same benefits like Type A except for monthly stipend.
- And Type C SCS scholarships
- These will be partially funded with fewer benefits.
- All international students are welcome to apply except for the Chinese Nationals.
- Applicants should be physically and mentally fit.
- The age for the Bachelors’s, Master’s degree program should be a maximum of 25 years & 35 years respectively.
- The age for the Ph.D. degree program should be a maximum of 40 years.
- You should have an excellent academic record.
- For the Bachelor’s program, you need to have College (12 years) degree.
- For the Master’s program, you should have a bachelor’s degree and for a Ph.D. program, you need to have a Masters’s degree.
- Notary Attested Degrees.
- Have a good knowledge of research.
- IELTS is not mandatory but if you have then it will be preferable.
- Never availed of any CSC or other Scholarships in China.
- English Proficiency Letter required.
- A Study Plan.
- Character Certificate.
- 2 Recommendation Letters.
- Copy of Passport.
How To Apply
- Every year from December to April, the Chinese Government announced scholarships.
- Please complete the Application form after signing up. (in English or Chinese)
- Find the complete list of Universities and Courses Here.
- At the start of the application, you will be asked for Scholarship type (A, B, C mentioned above) and then the university code of your choice, which will be searched on google as well.
- After completing the application form, attach all required documents in a PDF file.
- Also, make 2 sets of all documents and dispatch them to the University’s address.
- Need to visit the official notification on the official website for further details.
To apply for CSC Government Scholarships in China 2022.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update