Applications are now open for the Abu Dhabi University 2022 Scholarships in the United Arab Emirates. All International students are eligible to apply for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarship. UAE Scholarships are available for Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctoral degrees. Qualifying students seeking free education in the UAE are encouraged to apply for the full funded Scholarship. The University has 4 campuses. The Scholarship is available to talented students from around the world for the 2022-23 academic year.
These scholarships are offered by Abu Dhabi University in almost all fields and majors. The duration of Bachelor’s degree is 4 years, Master degree is 2 years and Doctorate is 4 years. The Scholarship covers all costs. Abu Dhabi University was established in 2003. There are currently more than 8,000 students from all over the world studying in this University.
Also visit Spanish Scholarships Without IELTS 2022
Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2022 Details
- University: Abu Dhabi University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: United Arab Emirates
- Last Date: 17 February 2022
Financial Benefits and Type of Scholarships
The details on each type of International Scholarships are given below,
H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Scholarship International Students:
Award: 100% waiver on Tuition, Application Fee, Registration Fee, Student Services Fee, and Health Service Fee.
Chairman’s Scholarship For International Students:
Award: 100% waiver on Tuition, Application Fee, Registration Fee, Student Services Fee, and Health Service Fee
University Scholarship for UAE & GCC Countries Only:
Award: From 10% up to 50% waiver on tuition fees. GCC countries are Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman.
Academic Scholarship For International Students:
Award: 20% waiver on tuition fees for continuing Abu Dhabi University students.
Award: 25% waiver on tuition fees for continuing Abu Dhabi University students per academic year.
Award: Abu Dhabi University alumni who wish to continue their graduate studies at any of Abu Dhabi University’s branches at the postgraduate level are entitled to a 20% waiver on tuition fees.
Merit-Based Graduate Scholarship:
Award: Applicants with an undergraduate Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.5 (or equivalent) who pursue their postgraduate studies at Abu Dhabi University are entitled to a 25% waiver on tuition fees.
About Abu Dhabi University Scholarship
Abu Dhabi University is dedicated to empowering outstanding students and inspiring them to pursue their educational objectives,
The maximum coverage period of any Scholarship is four years, or upon graduation, whichever is sooner.
The scholarship application process begins after a student is formally admitted to ADU and assigned a unique student ID number.
This ID number is used to securely log in to a university account that has a section for Financial Aid and Scholarships.
As student information, including academic records, has already been processed by the university upon admission, any scholarships that the student is eligible for will appear on their account page.
The student may choose to fill out the online application for any scholarship that appears here, as he/she qualifies for these scholarships based on merit.
Available Study Fields
Scholarship in Abu Dhabi are available to International students as well as residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Bachelor, Master & Doctoral Programs:
- Completed online application form
- Certified copy of official Degree Certificate
- Official transcripts
- Passport-sized photo with white background
- Copy of a valid passport
- English Proficiency Certificate IELTS (5.0), IBT TOEFL (61) or ITP 500
- All the International Students, as well as UAE Residents.
- High School Certificate to apply for BS Program.
- Must hold Bachelor’s degree to apply for Masters Degree and have minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have MS Degree to apply for PhD Degree and have minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants must have at least 2 Years Full Time experience (for PhD Only)
- The Eligibility Criteria is Different and varies for All Scholarship Types. You can check the
- Criteria for each Scholarship
- 17 February 2022 – Registration deadline for newly admitted students
- 20 February 2022 – First day of classes
- 20 February 2022 – Tuition fee payment deadline
How to Apply for Abu Dhabi University
The application process is completely online. Apply Online at Abu Dhabi University application portal. The official website link and online application process is given below,
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update