The ADB Japan Scholarships without IELTS program 2022-2023 is accepting online applications of International students from about 40 countries around the world. The ADB Japan Scholarship program (JSP) offers about 140 postgraduate Scholarships a year for studies in economics, management science and technology and other development related fields. This Scholarship is a golden chance to study for free in any of the 9 ADB-JSP Scholarship affiliated countries.
The Asian development Bank (ADB) is committed to achieving a prosperous inclusive resilient and sustainable Asia and the pacific while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. It assists its members and partners by providing loans technical assistance grants and equity investments to promote social and economic development. ADB offers various Internship program and Scholarships JSP is one of the fully funded Scholarship programs of ADB for post graduate.
ADB Japan Scholarships Without IELTS Detail
- Category: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Location: Japan
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
What is offered at ADB-Japanese Scholarship
The ADB-JSP provides,
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly subsistence allowance (including housing)
- Books and Instructional material expenses
- Paid medical Insurance
- Free airfare
For Scholars engaged in research a special grant may be available for thesis preparation. In special circumstances computer literacy preparatory language and other similar courses may be covered under the Scholarship.
Major Fields of Study at ADB-JSP Scholarship
ADB-JSP offers a postgraduate / Master’s degree program
- Science and Technology: Agriculture, Biological Science, Computer Science, Energy, Engineering Environment, Forestry, Genetics and Health.
- Economics, Business and Management: Accounting Business Administration/ Management, Commerce, E-Business Enterpreneurship, Economics, Finance, International Cooperation and Social Sciences.
- Development Studies: Asia Pacific Studies, Development Management and Development Studies
- Law and Public Policy: International Business Law, International Environment Law, Policy Studies, Political Science Public Administration and Public Policy
- Citizen of an ADB borrowing member and Japanese official development assistance Scholarship eligible country.
- Gained admission to an approved course in any of the 25 Institutions
- A Bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record
- At least 2 years of full time professional working experience (acquired after a University degree) at the time of application
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- In good health
- Should agree to return to his or her home country after completion of studies under the program
- The staff of ADB-JSP partner Institutions are not eligible for the Scholarship
- Applicants living or working in a country other than the applicants home country are not eligible for Scholarship
- ADB-jSP does not support applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs
Eligible Countries for ADB Japan Scholarship
- Viet Nam
- Sri Lanka
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Federated Stated of Micronesia
- Cook Islands
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Kyrgyz Republic
- MArshall Islands
ADB Japan Scholarship Affiliated Countries
The ADB Japan Scholarship program (ADB-JSP) enrolls about 300 students annually in academic Institutions located in 9 countries within the Region. Upon completion of their study programs scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
Documents Required for ADB-Japan Scholarship
- Applicants are required to submit their latest Income tax return or certification of their annual salary/monthly salary whichever is available. They should also submit a certification of family income.
- The duly accomplished application forms together with all copies of academic records should be sent to the Institution at least six months before the commencement of the intake that you wish to join.
- The research proposal in order to propose your innovative idea
- Scholarship CV and cover letter
- The study plan to make yourself project as a scheduled student
- Motivation letter enlisting key points on why you are applying for this funding
- Statement of purpose
- Two original recommendation letters by previous professors
- Letter of intent
Procedure to Apply for ADB Japan Scholarship
- Applicant requests for Information and application form from the chosen partner Institution
- Applicant sends documents to the Institution
- The Institution evaluates and decides on admission and applicant
- Institution sends shortlist of candidates to ADB. Only candidates who have been offered admission and endorsed by the academic Institutions will be considered for the Scholarships by the ADB
- ADB reviews submissions from Institution
- ADB recommends awards based on its selection criteria to the Japanese executive director for approval
- ADB selects Scholars and informs the Institution
- Institution informs all scholars
- Completion of the application form or admission by the academic Insitution does not mean that you have been accepted for a Scholarship accordingly you should not take any action with respect to your current employment or otherwise until you have been informed by the Institution that you have been awarded a Scholarship
Send applications for scholarships at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence your studies. All partner Universities have different deadlines. Refer to the normal month of intake and deadline of application in the participating Institution from the link.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.