Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2022 for International Students
Applications are invited to apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2022 in Azerbaijan. All International students from 124 countries of the world are eligible to apply for Azerbaijan Scholarships 2022. The award is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 is available for all students to undertake Bachelor’s, Masters, PhD Degree, General Medicine/Residency programs. This is the fully funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2022-23.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available in Universities of Azerbaijan under this Scholarship. 20 Universities are participating in this program. IELTS/TOEFL is not required. It will cover all the expenses.
The Scholarship in Azerbaijan was approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The scholarship is available to the Citizens of OIC Countries & NAM Member Countries.
Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2022 Details
- Offered by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Azerbaijan
- Last Date: 1st April 2022
Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2022 is a fully funded Scholarship for International Students to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree programs. It will cover the following expenses.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Economy Class International Flight once in a Year.
- 800 AZN Monthly Stipend for Meals, Accommodation and Utility.
- Medical Insurance.
- Visa and Registration costs.
List of Participating Universities
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibeyov
- Khazar University
- Ganja State University
List of Eligible Countries
The Participants from OIC Member Countries & NAM Member Countries are eligible. These are 124 countries from all over the world.
- Participants from OIC & NAM Member Countries.
- For Undergraduate and general medicine programs – Students must be younger than 25 years.
- For Masters and residency programs – citizens must be younger than 30 years of age.
- PhD Degree: the applicant must be younger than 35 years old.
Selection and Result
- Review of the Relevant Documents.
- Interviews Online (Skype/Interview).
- Results End of July 2022.
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (not mandatory: for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50).
The last date to apply for the Azerbaijan International Scholarships 2022 for International Students is 1st April 2022.
How to Apply
The Applicant must be officially Nominated by the Ministries, Embassies of Azerbaijan in Your Country. Submit your applications there. Directly Submitted applications will not be considered. Check the Official Advertisement. Link is given below,
- Download the Application Form by Clicking Here
- Read the instruction to Fill Application Form by Clicking Here
- After filling all the required spaces with the relevant information, print out the application form.
- Then applicant must sign the printed hard copy, attach his/her relevant photo & scan the printed form for further processing.
- After that Submit the Application Form and all related documents in Azerbaijan Embassy in your Country. As Directly send documents will not be accepted.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.