The Applications are open from the Bank Islamic to apply for the Bank Islami Management Trainee Program. The Bank Islami MTO Jobs is open to Bachelor/ Masters Degree Students from all cities of Pakistan. They are accepting applications for its all branches of Pakistan. The Monthly Salary will be 35,000 to 45,000 for Fresh MTO Student.
If you are a Fresh Graduate then this is a Great Opportunity for you. All Male and Female Students from Pakistan can apply. No experience is required for this MTO trainee program. This is paid internship by BankIslami. The name of the program is Trainee Personal Banker by Bank Islami.
If you have complete your education in the last 2 years you can apply for this program. The Full Details about the Bank Islami Management Trainee Program 2021 is given below.
About Bank Islami Management Trainee Program
- Programme: Trainee Personal Banker
- Education level: Bachelor/ Masters Degree
- Gender: Males & Females
- Last Date: 12, February 2021
Minimum Offered Salary:
The Fresh MTO will Get 35,000 to 45,000 PKR/Month
Minimum bachelors education is required for this Trainee Personal Banker Program by Bank Islami,
Age limit for interested candidates must be from 22 to 28 years.
For Bank Islami’s Trainee, Personal Banker Program interested candidates must be Committed to Customer Services, Communication Skills, Business Development.
What they are Looking for?
- Enhance and establish relationships with existing and potential customers, so as to increase product per customer/retention.
- Deliver a high level of service excellence.
- To be recognized by customers as a single point of contact for all their financial needs
- Develop and maintain a healthy prospect pipeline.
- Must complete a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree
- Must be Pakistani National Based in Pakistan
- Fresh or experience.
- Age up to 22 to 28 years.
The Last date to apply for Bank Islami Management Trainee Program 2021 is 12 February 2021
How to Apply
You have to apply Online. The Link to apply is given below for Bank Islami Trainee Personal Banker Program.