Bhutan Government Scholarships 2023 is open for International students. Government of Bhutan Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for student. The Universities offers its students with the academic, leadership, and social opportunities.
Government of Bhutan Scholarship offered for Masters studies. Scholarship covers all the expenses of round trip airfare, tuition and other academic fees, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance and health insurance. Bhutan Scholarships also offers programs for Bhutanese students like NEF Research Grant Programme, GSLS Travel Fellowships and Leakey Foundation Research Grants.
The institution has been transforming lives, communities, and the world through its top-class education. In this article we will explain in detail about Government of Bhutan Scholarship, step by step application process and benefits. Further detail is below.
Details About Bhutan Government Scholarships
- Country: Thailand
- Institution: Bhutan Government
- Degree level: Masters
- Time Period: 2 years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
- Round trip airfare
- Tuition and other academic fees
- Monthly stipend
- Book allowance
- Health insurance
To apply for Bhutan Government Scholarships 2023 candidate must fulfill the following criteria.
- Applicant must be have proficiency of English language, recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants under 30 years of age
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences;
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology; and
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
The last date to apply for Bhutan Government Scholarships is 30th September 2022.
Here for this Scholarship program applicant must provide some required documents. Few required documents are below.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of academic record and graduation/degree certificates
- Official evidence of English ability
How to Apply
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Download and complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Program’s application form.
(2) Send via email the scanned file of the application form and the entire supporting document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chulabhorn Royal Academy, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
For more detail and to Apply for Bhutan Government Scholarships 2023, please visit official website:
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update