Applications are invited for the Bilkent University 2022 International Scholarships in Turkey. All International students are eligible to apply for the Bilkent University Scholarships in Turkey. Bilkent University offers Scholarships for Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctoral programs. Fully funded Scholarship is available for the academic session 2022-23.
The Scholarship at Bilkent University in Turkey covers the full cost of tuition, accommodation and other expenses during the course. Bilkent University offers Scholarships in a wide range of academic disciplines such as arts, design and architecture, business administration, economics, administration and social sciences, engineering, humanities and literature, science, music and performing arts, and applied technology. and management.
In the midst of this pandemic, Bilkent University opened its doors to International students to expand its horizons. For International Students, this Scholarships is an opportunity to change your life.
In 1984, the University of Bilkent was established as the first private University in Turkey. Bilkent University is one of the top 3 Universities in Turkey. Students will have the opportunity to develop an intercultural understanding and explore other parts of the world.
Bilkent University International Scholarships 2022 Details
- University: Bilkent University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Turkey
- Last Date: 4 July 2022
International Students in Turkey to pursue undergraduate and graduate programs in Turkey covers the following costs,
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support ( total of 4.500 TL / month)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Laptop Computer
- Meal Card
- Travel Support (once a year, fixed amount) to attend scientific events
List of Available Study Fields
- Applied Technology and Management
- Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences
- Art, Design, and Architecture
- Humanities and Letters
- Business Administration
- Music and Performing Arts
- Graduate School of Economics and Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Engineering and Science
To apply for an International scholarship in Turkey, you must meet the following conditions,
- Citizens of all countries, including citizens of Turkey.
- BSc or MSc graduate students are required to have a minimum 2.80/4.00 CGPA at the time of application.
- If you are a Turkish citizen residing in Turkey: ALES score required, <55 (number)
- Otherwise required GRE general test score: 153 (numbers). However, if you are a little modest and have a strong track record, we encourage you to apply.
- TOEFL IBT (minimum 87), IELTS (minimum 6.5 average and 5.5 per section) or Bilkent COPE (minimum C).
- Updated CV
- Degree Certificates
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation
The deadline to apply for the Bilkent University Scholarship in Turkey is 4th July 2022.
How to Apply
Turkey has an online application system to apply for the Bilkent 2022 International Scholarships. There is no separate application for the scholarship. Students must enroll in University. After that, they are automatically considered for the scholarship. Visit the “Request Now” link on the website, register and start your application by filling out the form and uploading all required documents. Also, the link of the official scholarship website is as follows,
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.