Bond University Leadership Scholarships
Applicants are invited to apply for the Bond University Leadership Scholarship 2022 in Australia. All International students are eligible to apply for the International Leadership Scholarship at Bond University. The Bond University award is available to all Undergraduate or Graduate students in Australia. The Scholarship is applicable for the 2022-23 academic session.
The program offers scholarships of up to $10,000 for tuition waivers for undergraduate or graduate programs. There are a number of academic disciplines offered by Bond University for the 2022 International Leadership Scholarship in Australia. Students will be selected on the basis of previous educational qualification and support details.
Bond University was established in 1987. It is the first independent non-profit university to offer partial tuition waivers to undergraduate and graduate students who have leadership experience. Times Higher Education ranks 20th in the university.
Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 Details
- University: Bond University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: AUD$10,000
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Australia
- Last Date: 12 June 2022
The Bond 2022 Leadership Scholarship in Australia offers a $10,000 tuition waiver and a scholarship in two installments equal to $5,000 for the first two semesters of volunteer study.
List of Available Study Fields
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Actuarial Science
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Hotel and Tourism
- Health Sciences
- International Relations and Humanities
- Psychology and Counselling
- Social Sciences
List of Eligible Countries
Applicants from following countries are eligible to apply,
- Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, China,
- Cambodia, Denmark, Egypt, France,
- Ghana, Germany, Hong Kong, India,
- Jordan, Japan, Korea, Kenya,
- Republic of, Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia,
- Nigeria, Nepal, Norway, Oman,
- Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea,
- Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland,
- Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa,
- Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand,
- United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
- Applicants having nationality of above countries are eligible to apply.
- Must have previous degree.
- Applicants must have at least an IB Diploma 30 or ATAR 84.00 (or equivalent) for graduate applicants, or have achieved a commendable bachelor’s degree result.
- Current leadership credentials in a previous college/university or community. Use this form template to submit your Leadership Certificate and submit this form with the scholarship application.
- Applicants having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from Bond University are not eligible.
- An English language degree is required for admission.
- Applications close on 13 February, 2022 for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 12 June, 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October, 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
How to Apply for Bond University
To apply for Bond University Leadership Scholarships candidate have to complete this Online Application Form. After that applicants have to download this Application Form and fill it completely. Then submit this form to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.