Applications are now open for British Council IELTS Award Program for International Students 2022 who wish to study English taught programs at any British council higher Institution that may be located anywhere in the world.
Regardless of gender, if the eligibility criteria are met you may be rewarded up to £10,000 as partial funding for tuition fees. It is important to know that all other expenses are to be met by themselves.
About British Council IELTS Award for International Students
Runner-ups may be rewarded by the leftover funding if the most ideal candidate receives less than £10,000 (the complete limit). Also, the tuition fee will directly be paid and looked after too, and by the Institute itself. Also, this scholarship is a merit scholarship based on your IELTS results and not extracurricular activities.
This award will be put into use from August 2022, on wards. the award will only be received if you sit for an IELTS test in an authorized British council center located in Germany. You can then be designated in any higher institute you wish to for any course that you want to take. It is also important to note that you have to agree to be a full-time student.
- Location: Not specified
- Host Organization: Any British council higher institute
- Program: Undergraduate/postgraduate
- Opportunity: Partially Funded
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
Benefits of British Council IELTS Award for International Students
This British Council IELTS Award Programme is offered for all undergraduate or Bachelor’s, masters, and/or Ph.D. level degrees. The institute that you have chosen should accept the IELTS test as one of their admission requirements.
- Partial funding: £3000 to £10,000
Eligibility Criteria of British Council IELTS Award for International Students
- Above 18 years of age
- Open to all nationalities
- Taken an IELTS test and received a TRF by the British council
- Scored a minimum of 6.5 overall band score
- Scored a minimum of 6.5 in all 4 parts of the IELTS test
- Students planning to enroll in an English-taught undergraduate or postgraduate program during the 2022–23 academic year (i.e. starting August 2022 onwards) must attend a German or foreign university or university equivalent that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements (see list of universities).
- Choose an English taught course
- Provide an acceptance letter by the chosen educational institute latest by 31 July 2022
- Complete online application
- TRF (Test Report Form)
- IELTS indicator test is also accepted
The last date to apply for the British Council IELTS Award Program is 30 June 2022
How to Apply
First, you have to take the IELTS test in Germany at the British Council center, and then complete and submit the online application form by 30 June 2022.
It is important to note that TRFs issued by test centers outside of Germany will not be accepted. The application form is given below,