Get financial support to start your educational/academic journey in Hungry. Scholarships are being offered by the Central European University of Hungary for the academic year 2022/23. Central European University in Hungary is inviting high achieving deserving students to apply for the Master’s Scholarship program. The CEU Scholarships are fully funded covering most of the students educational expenses for their Master’s degree programs in Europe.
The Central European University Scholarship program is intended to support new International students who wish to pursue Master’s degree course work at a University in Hungary. The students will get the opportunity to study in a suitable environment abroa, experience a new culture and Interact with some of the best teachers in the world.
The Central European University (CEU) was founded in 1991, making it one of the best and most densely International Universities in the world. There are numerous PhD programs offered at the University within its thirteen academic majors along with a number of Master’s programs. The Central European University will provide students with the chance to develop skills, knowledge, critical thinking and connections that will propel them forward in their careers.
Central European University Scholarship 2022 in Hungary Details
- Country of Study: Hungary
- University: Central European University
- Course level: Masters
- Financial: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 1st February 2022
Available Study Fields List:
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- School of Public Policy
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Center for Religious Studies.
Benefits of the Central European University Scholarship 2022
Central European University Scholarship 2022 recipients will receive the following benefits,
- Up to 100% Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- CEU Masters Degree Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR/Month
- CEU Masters Degree Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR/Month
- CEU Masters Degree Scholarship: 500 EUR/Month
- CEU Masters Degree PArtial Scholarships: 300 EUR/Month
Eligibility Criteria of the Central European University Scholarship 2022
- Applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply for CEU Scholarships.
- Applicants must have received an undergraduate degree in order to qualify for a master’s degree.
- The students must have good academic achievements as well.
- You need only submit an English proficiency letter if you studied your previous degree in the English language and will be exempt from the Language test.
- Updated CV/Resume
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Recommendations Letters
- Proof of citizenship (e.g., Passport).
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- English Language Proficiency Certificates
- Any Others (if required)
The application deadline to apply for the Central European University Scholarships 2022 in Hungary is 1st February 2022.
How to Apply for Central European University Scholarship 2022?
- All the interested candidates have to take admission in a Masters degree program at the CEU University
- After that they can complete the CEU Online Application System for the Scholarship
- The online application form must be submitted with all application materails.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.