Applications are invited for Chevening Scholarship 2023 for International students in universities of UK. Scholarships are fully funded. You can apply for the Masters/MPhil degree programs under a Chevening scholarship program. Requirement for this Scholarship program is not so tough.
UK is very famous place for education, every year thousand students go UK for study. For the Chevening Scholarship, You don’t need any professional work experience. Chevening represents the very best of the UK. It will cover all expenses like Airfare, Meals, Accommodation, Visa, Tuition Fee, Books, Allowance, Health insurance, etc.
Chevening partner university also offers more than 12,000 Master’s Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions under the Chevening UK Scholarship. Last year they awarded 1800 scholarships. For more information about Chevening Scholarship see the detail below.
Check: Argentina Government Scholarships 2022-2023 (Fully Funded)
Details About British Chevening Scholarship
- Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Master/M.Phil
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 1800
- Closing Date: 2nd November 2022
The British Chevening UK Scholarship 2023 is a fully funded. It will cover the following expenses for all the Scholarship holders
- Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Travel
- An Arrival Allowance
- Accommodation Allowance
- Visa Application fee
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
Chevening Scholarship Courses
- Over 12,000 Master’s Courses are available at over 150 different higher education institutions.
- All Courses are in the Year Master Program.
- Please apply to more than 3 Universities, OR at least 5 to 6 to secure admission.
You can apply for any Master’s course at any Chevening partner university.
Chevening Scholarships is open for160 countries. All international students are eligible to apply.
Types of Work Experience
Chevening Doesn’t require Only Professional work experience. Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience. There are some work experience are available below.
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
Also check: Turkish Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
- All the International applicant can apply.
- Applicant have minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Applicant must be complete Undergraduate degree to apply for postgraduate program at a UK university.
- Have at least two years of work experience = 2,800 hours.
- Valid passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language test like IELTS/ TOEFL iBT, PTE, ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
- Recommendation letters
- Educational certificates from old institute
- Motivation Letter
The last date to apply for Chevening Scholarship 2023 is 2nd November 2022.
How to Apply
To know more about Chevening Scholarship 2023 and to apply visit the link given below.
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP , TELEGRAM GROUP for the latest update