Are you looking for study in China, So here we have Scholarship opportunity of students in China. Chinese Government invited students from all over the world for Chinese Government Scholarship 2023. CSC Scholarship is fully funded for students to pursue Undergraduate, Master and PhD degree programs.
CSC Scholarship call International students to study in more than 280 Chinese Universities. In this Scholarship applicants can apply step by step through application procedure. Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 covers all the expenses of accommodation, Health insurance and award monthly allowance up to 3500 Yuan. Also there are many more Scholarships 2022-2023 are open for International students in different places.
Chinese Government Scholarship require online application submission at CSC portal. and the applicant should apply to the selected University in China. Scholarship intend to promote education, culture, trade, exchanges in education and politics, cooperation and mutual understanding between other countries and China. Like Chinese Scholarship many top Universities of different countries also announced Scholarships like Kazakhstan Government Scholarship, DAAD Scholarship, Rhodes Scholarship and many more.
Details of Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: China
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship: CSC Government Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for Chinese Government Scholarship is following.
– Applicant must International student (Not being Chinese citizen).
– For Undergraduate student must be have High School Certificate
– For Masters student must be have Bachelor degree
– For PhD student must be have Masters degree
Also age limit is important for different programs level.
- For Undergraduate: Not more than 25 years
- For Master’s: 35 years
- For PhD: 40 years
The following benefits are awarded to students during program for Chinese Scholarship 2023.
- Health Insurance
- Registration fee
- Monthly Allowance up to 3500 Yuan
Visit: Study in Arab Countries
Documents Required for CSC Scholarship 2023
The following documents are required for CSC Scholarship.
- Notary attested highest degree and transcript.
- Official medical certificate or Foreigner Physical Examination form filled by Doctor and truly signed official seal of Hospital.
- CV (Written in English or Chinese
- Recommendation letters (2 copies)
- IELTS/TOEFL Certificate
- Passport copy
- Other documents: If you have research publications or any other distinction, you must attach them.
- If any particular Chinese University requires an application screening or an application process fee then submit it. Print its receipt and attach it to the two sets of your documents listed above
How to Apply
To apply for CSC Scholarship see the following steps and Official link.
- The application period for CSC Scholarship is open every year for students generally from January to April.
- The deadline for every University is different. You should check the deadline of Universities of your choice.
- Application process is online. Submit online application form on website of Universities.
- After submission of your online Chinese Government Scholarship application, download this application and dispatch to the given address of the University.
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update