The Applications are open to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand for the Academic Year 2021. Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Masters and PhD Degree Programs. Chulalongkorn University is Ranked 1st in Thailand. One of the oldest and one of the country’s most prestigious University. It is One fo the Prestigious Scholarship.
There is No Application Fee Charged by the Chulalongkorn University. The Scholarship is Available in all Academic Fields and Majors that is offered by the University. Participants from ASEAN Countries and Participants from Non-ASEAN Countries both are Eligible.
All the Expenses will be covered by Chulalongkorn University. You Dont Need to Pay for anything. 2 Year Duration is for Master Degree and 3 Year Duration is for PhD Program. The Full Detailed Information, Eligibility, and Criteria information about the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship is given below.
Details About Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand
- Country: Thailand
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: February 25, 2021, April 23, 2021, June 15, 2021
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 will cover all the Expenses for the Full Duration of the Scholarship. The Scholarship will not be extended in any case.
- Return Airfare Ticket will be provided to/from Country.
- Full Tuition Fee will be paid and will be covered by the University.
- A Monthly stipend will be provided to cover the Living Expenses.
- Accommodation Allowance will be Provided.
Available Programs for Masters, PhD at Chulalongkorn University
- Applicant Must be International Students from any Country. Should not be a citizen of Thailand.
- Participants from ASEAN Countries and Participants from Non-ASEAN Countries both are Eligible
- Applicants Must have Completed a Bachelors’s degree if applying to a Master, and Masters’s Degree if applying to PhD. Program.
- Applicants’ age should not be more than 40.
- Good Command of English.
- The applicant must be in Good Health.
Documents Required for the Application
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph.
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
There are 3 Rounds to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021. The Deadlines are February 25, 2021, April 23, 2021, June 15, 2021. The Official Link to the Chulalongkorn Scholarship website is given below.