Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24 is open for International students in UK. A good opportunity for students to study in UK Universities. Scholarship is fully funded for foreigners. The student who want to pursue Masters degree program can apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. Scholarship is Funded by the UK Government under CSC. Each year many students travel to UK for study purpose and about 200+ applicants from commonwealth countries selected by UK Government. Also many more Scholarships 2022-2023 are open for foreign students in multiple places.
Commonwealth Scholarship is very popular Scholarship announced in UK. In this article we have discuss all about Commonwealth Scholarship of Master’s program. The duration of Master’s program is about 1 year. All the expenses including living and traveling allowance will be covered by the CSC. The basic purpose of this Scholarship is to make awareness in between students of various Commonwealth countries. The applying process is online no need to involve any agent or other person. You can apply directly by submitting application along with supporting documents. Further detail is given below.
Also check: Scholarships in Netherlands 2023 (Fully Funded)
Details About Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24
- Country: UK
- Countries to Apply: Commonwealth countries
- Degree level: Master (1 year program)
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 13 December 2022
There are about 54 countries in the Commonwealth, including Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Pacific which are eligible to apply for this Scholarship. Commonwealth countries are amongst the world’s biggest, smallest, richest, and poorest countries.
- Round Airfare Tickets from your Country to the United Kingdom
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend up to £1,236 per month, or £1,516 per month inside the London metropolitan area.
- Thesis grant towards the fee of making a thesis
- Study travel grant study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- Support for disable persons
- A student belong to Commonwealth country or British Protected Person is eligible
- Student must be permanently resident of Commonwealth country
- Student must be present in UK to start your academic studies of academic year in September 2023
- Student who can’t afford to study in UK
The following documents are required for applying to Commonwealth Scholarship program.
- Proof of citizen of Commonwealth country.
- Copy of a valid passport (or national ID card) showing a photograph and country of citizenship
- Full transcripts detail
- Recommendation Letter
- Academic Certificate in English
- Study UK – British Council website, with guidance for international students and a course and institution search
- Postgraduate Study – a guide to asking the right questions about taught postgraduate study in the UK
- Postgrad.com – information for postgraduate students, with a course search
- Prospects – information on postgraduate study in the UK
- Research Excellent Framework 2021 results – results of a system for assessing the quality of research in UK higher education institutions
- UCAS Postgraduate – guidance on how to find and apply for a postgraduate course
- Unistats – the official website for comparing UK higher education course data
- UKCISA (UK Council for International Student Affairs) – advice for international students on choosing a course of study.
The last date to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24 is 13 December 2022
How to Apply
Applicant can apply online before closing date through official websites of Universities for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship and the applications for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships must be made using the CSC’s online application system.
For more details about Commonwealth Shared Scholarship via the CSC’s online application system, please visit the following official links.