Dali University CSC Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Applications are invited to apply for Dali University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. Dali University Scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship to Pursue Undergraduate or Masters degree at the University in China. There is no Application Fee to apply for the Chinese Council Scholarship 2022. The award intends to encourage academic excellence and attract the top talented students across the world for the university.
Dali University is a leading higher education institute based in the urban setting of Dali, China. It was formed in October 2001 by amalgamating wonderful four colleges. With 16 colleges and around 17,900 students, it is a comprehensive university offering 53 Bachelor and 28 Master degree programs in different fields.
The University is situated as a premier source of high-quality education and academics in Dali, China. It has been educating students regardless of their background and financial circumstances. By providing students with a great education, enables them to serve society.
Dali University CSC Scholarship 2022 Detail
- University: Dali University
- Degree level: Bachelors and Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date:31 March 2022
Dali University CSC Scholarship is a full free Scholarship for students from allover the globe. The sponsorship will cover the following,
- Tuition, Registration, Internship and laboratory fees : covered
- Accommodation: covered
- Monthly subsidy provided
- Health Insurance: covered
- CSC Application form (provided on the CSC website)
- A notarial copy of Diploma or Certification(A graduate can provide a Provisional Certificate/Study Certificate)
- A copy of Foreigner Physical Examination form
- A copy of valid passport
- A notarial copy of Transcripts
- Master degree applicant shall provide No less than two Reference Letters recommended by professor/associate professor
- A personal statement (Not less than 800 words) written in Chinese or English, including study/research plan, family background, awards and merits.
- Non Criminal Records
- A Notarial copy of valid HSK Certificate (A must for courses in Chinese medium ), an enrollee should pass HSK4 for majors in Sciences and HSK5 for majors in Arts, and the score should be no less than 180. Excellent applicants, who fail to pass the corresponding Chinese proficiency test (HSK) before applying, will be able to apply for a one-year Chinese language training after approval by the CSC, during which they will still be entitled to a full scholarship. A copy of valid certification of English Language ability (A must for courses in English Medium)
- An applicant must be non-Chinese National
- In good health and meet the requirement of “Health Screening and Admission Criteria for Foreign Students Studying in China”. The scholarship are only offered to new students.
- An applicant should be of good moral character, who will obey Chinese laws and regulations, university rules and disciplines, who will respect Chinese social customs.
- A Bachelor degree applicant should hold a Diploma or Certification of high school (or other equivalent) and shall be over 18 and less than 25 years old.
- A Master degree applicant should hold a bachelor degree and shall be less than 35 years old.
The last date to apply for Dali University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 is 31st March 2022.
How to Apply
To apply for Dali University CSC Scholarship 2022 please follow the following steps given below,
- Online application: CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn visit this link and apply online by uploading all necessary documents. Agency Number of Dali University: 10679, Program Category Type: B. After that download CSC Application form.
- Dali University: http://dali.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx apply now on Dali University website and provide the CSC Ref. number obtained in CSC registration.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.