Application are open for Pakistani National for Diya Scholarship 2022. Students from all cities of Pakistan can apply for Diya Scholarship 2022. Scholarship is based Scholarship the students who are studying at Government Institutions are encouraged to apply. Diya is connected with about 2200 Institutions in Pakistan.
Diya is a well organized Institution in Pakistan. Organization is to reduce the poverty of the literacy rate. Applicant from any city can apply for Graduate and Master’s level program in Diya as online while the schools and colleges student have to apply by there home Institutions. Male and Female both students are eligible to apply based need Scholarship. This is the best opportunity for the students who are unable to continue their education.
Diya also offer 55,000 awards every year to deserving students. Student can pursue the High School, Intermediate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degree. Diya already awarded 400,000 need based Scholarship for students. Also there are other Scholarships 2022-2023 are open for students from all over the world. For more information about the Diya Scholarship 2022 see the details given below.
Detail of Diya Scholarship 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Diya
- Gender: Male/Female
- Program level: Need Based
- Degree level: School, College, and University
- Deadline: 30 June 2022
About Diya Scholarship
This Scholarship is need based Scholarship. It is awarded in the following ways.
– School Student: 45,000 Scholarship
– Skill Development Courses: 8000
– University level: 1500 Scholarships
Fund Raised and Awarded Chart of Last 10 years by Diya Organization
The eligibility criteria for Diya Scholarship is given in steps below,
- PhD and MPhil students are not eligible for this program whereas direct MPhil after Graduation is eligible.
- The online application system is for college students.
- Students who are obtaining an additional scholarship that is worth PKR 25,000 per anum cannot apply for this program.
- Students that are applying for the first time should fill out the scholarship application online and provide scanned documents
- This Scholarship program is paid every year and starts on the first of July. Therefore applicants are to apply for renewal in the coming year.
- Hardworking and worthy students at the intermediate level can apply through their school/institution.
The documents which are required for Need Based Scholarship 2022 are listed below.
- Head of Institute Attestation type.
- Applicants CNIC.
- Fathers CNIC.
- Mothers CNIC.
- Matric Certificate.
- Family Registration Certificate.
- Intermediate Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Hifz Certificate.
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Fee revenues or bank Challan for the existing year.
- Salary slip.
- College card (if available)
- Pension Document ( if the guardian is a pensioner)
Deadline for Diya Scholarship
The last date to apply for Diya Scholarship 2022 is 30 June 2022.
How to Apply
To apply for Need Based Scholarship you have to follow the steps given below,
- The application is online for Undergraduate and Graduate level
- Candidates enrolled in Intermediate and Schools have to apply through their institute.
- Students applying for the first time need to fill out their application form.
- Students have to submit a renewal application if the course continues.
For more details please see the official link below. Best of luck for this Scholarship.
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update