The call for the Eiffel Scholarship 2023 is now open. Applicants from all over the world can apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2023. This is the French Govt Scholarship for Masters, MPhil, and PhD Degree programs. One of the famous scholarships in France by France Govt. In 2023 the France Govt will award approximately 500 Scholarships.
The Eiffel Scholarship is Fully funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. All-Academic Fields of Study are available in all France Universities. There is No Application Fee Required. You can apply without an Application Fee. so don’t miss this opportunity. Both male and female students can apply to start their education for Masters and PhD.
France is considered one of the Top 10 Study Abroad Destinations. All International Students from any country are eligible to apply for an Eiffel Scholarship. The details, criteria, required documents and other details about the Eiffel Scholarship 2023 are available below.
Details About Eiffel Scholarship 2023
- Country: Paris, France
- Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th January 2023
Duration of the Eiffel Scholarship
- 12 Months for Master
- 24 Months for Master
- 36 Months for PhD.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for students which will cover all necessary expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Allowance for Living Expenses.
- A Monthly Stipend.
- One International Return Round Airfare Tickets From Your Home Country to France.
- Cultural Activities.
- Housing Allowance.
- Only Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for Eiffel Scholarships For International Students.
- Applicants from outside France can apply
- Up to 25 Years, of age, is required for a Master’s Degree.
- Up to 30 Years old for Ph.D. Degree.
- In Many French Universities, you can get admission without IELTS & TOEFL.
- Opening of the call for applications: week of October 3, 2022
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 10, 2023.
- Publication of results: week of 3 April 2023
How to Apply (Application Process)
The Application Process is Online. Contact Campus France in your country of origin or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department, who can guide you and advise you on your study plans. To Apply please Visit the link below.