Get ready and apply for the completely funded Ernst Mach Exchange Program Austria 2022 this completely funded exchange program in Austria, Europe is open to Maids, Masters, M.Phil, PhD, Post Docs students. All International scholars are eligible to apply. The program will start in 2022 and will end in 2023. All the charges will be covered under this exchange program. There’s no need to submit English test scores similar as IELTS, TOEFL or any other language test. This opportunity is a completely funded opportunity.
Every person worldwide can apply for the Ernst Mach Grant Exchange Program in Austria for studying at an Austrian university of Applied sciences and technology for Presently Enrolled Undergraduate and Master/ M.Phil Scholars. Ernst Mach Grant is a worldwide grant For Master/ M.Phil degree holders, current PhD scholars and PhD Holders and university- employed post graduates.
There is a list of all the available academic field so you do not need to worry about your field at all. Austrian Exchange Program or Ernst Mach Exchange program is available in all academic fields. Further than 50 Programs are available in English. Applied Chemistry, Business Administration, Electrical Engineering, Global Deals and Marketing, Import Acquainted Management, Creative Computing, Tourism & Leisure Management, Informatics, Medical, and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Banking & Finance, and numerous further fields available. The Complete information about the Ernst Mach Exchange program Austria 2022 is available below,
Ernst Mach Exchange Program Austria Details
- Country: Austria
- Duration: 2-4 Months
- Financial Coverage: Completely Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 for Graduates, 1st March 2022 for Undergraduates
1- Undergraduate Scholars and Masters/ M.Phil Scholars Austria, Europe on Completely Funded Exchange for 2022 / 2023
- Only For presently Enrolled Undergraduate and Master/ M.Phil Scholars. The Duration for Undergraduate Exchange Program will be 04 to 10 months in Austria.
- Fields for Undergraduate
Applied Chemistry, Business Administration, Electrical Engineering, Global Deals & Marketing, Import Acquainted Management, Creative Computing, Tourism & Leisure Management, Informatics, Medical, and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Banking & Finance.
- Fields for Masters
For Master numerous English majors are available (50 programs) are available. To check available programs Use this website using proper choices similar as opting “ Bachelors” or “ Masters” in tabs.
- For Bachelor scholars, they must have completed 04 semesters until September 2022. There’s no need to submit any sanctioned testing instruments, similar as TOEFL, etc.
How to Apply (for Undergraduate)
- Find a program of your choice first using the link above.
- Contact that applicable university department/ transnational office/ university department in Austria and ask them that you want to come an exchange student at Bachelors or Masters position in that program.
- They will reply to you with details and you follow that procedure.
- Link to the Website Click Here.
- Click on Ernst Mach Grant for studying at an Austrian University of Applied Lores (Fachhochschule)
- Do check FAQs as well before applying.
- Deadline 1st March 2022 (For Undergraduates)
2- Completely Funded Exchange programs for Master/ M.Phil or PhD Degree holders and Current PhD Scholars in Austria
Only For Master/ M.Phil or PhD Degree holders & current PhD Scholars. The Duration for Master/ M.Phil or PhD degree holders & current PhD Exchange Program will be 01 to 09 months in Austria.
How to Apply (for Master/ M.Phil or PhD degree Holders and Current PhD)
- These are available at universities. Offered in a variety of majors at colleges throughout Austria, including both private and public universities.
- Maximum age is 35 years old. Fur further information Click Here.
- Also, take a look at the FAQs before applying.
- The deadline is February 1, 2022. (For Graduates)
Also visit WHO Internship Programme 2022 | Fully Funded