The USEFP is now going to accept applications for fully funded Fulbright scholarships at Masters and PhD 2023 level of study in the United States of America. The Fulbright Scholarship is one of the most sought-after graduate scholarships in the world that opens up great opportunities for students.
Applicants may choose from any academic discipline, except clinical medicine, for the Master and PhD programs. To apply for any of these programs, you must take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE General). Scores of 138 on the verbal portion and 136 on the quantitative portion are the minimum requirements under the new scoring system. It is also imperative that applicants have a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. To be considered for selection, all candidates must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
About Fulbright Scholarships
These are fully funded scholarships in the United States of America. The selected students will get a chance to study in a university in America. These Fulbright scholarships are fully funded. They cover the fee of the university, Traveling, accommodation and also include a stipend.
These fully-funded scholarships are offered at the level of Masters and Ph.D. Applicants can apply to study almost all fields, except clinical medicine. All the expenses are paid by the US department of state.
Who can Apply in Fulbright Scholarships Program
Pakistani citizens, residing and working in Pakistan, with strong academic histories in all disciplines except clinical medicine are welcome to apply. These fully-funded scholarships are offered at the level of Masters and Ph.D. Applicants can apply to study almost all fields, except clinical medicine. All the expenses are paid by the US department of state.
Since getting the visa of the United States can be a lengthy process, the US department of state makes the whole process easy by assisting the selected candidates with Visa.
- Location: USA
- Program type: Scholarships
- Program level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 11 May 2022
- Applicants applying for the Master’s degree must have completed 16 years of education.
- Which means either a Bachelor’s degree of 4 years or a combination of 2 years of Bachelor’s and 2 years of Masters
- Applicants applying for a Ph.D. degree must have completed 18 years of education, which means a Master, Mphil or equivalent degree
- Recent graduates can apply
- Graduates in the fields of BBA and MBA must have at least 2 years of work experiencebefore they can apply.
- Applicants who have some experience in research or public sector are encouraged
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
- Important announcement: All applicants are required to take the GRE – Graduate record examination test in order to apply.
- After selection, the selected people will also be required to take the TOEFL test. In order to gain complete knowledge about TOEFL, visit: (link to FO TOEFL article)
What are the Benefits of Fulbright Scholarships
– Visa process fee
– Complete tuition fee
– Health coverage
– An allowance to settle in
Available Fields in USA Fulbright Scholarship Program
- People from all fields except clinical medicine can apply.
- There are specific fields whose Students are strongly encouraged to apply, those are: Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science
11 May 2022, is the last date to apply for Fulbright Scholarships.
How to Apply
Fill the Online Application form (by Applying Online) completely.
- 3 reference letters
- Scorecard of your GRE test (Complete GRE Preparation FREE guide)
- Scanned transcripts and must also include the grading system of the university that has issued you the degree.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.