If you are looking to study abroad in one of the most developed countries, congratulations! This is the perfect opportunity for you. GIST Scholarships in Korea 2022 are accepting applications now. GIST stands for Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology. The best part is that these scholarships are available for International students.
About GIST Scholarships in Korea
For International students, GIST Scholarships in Korea offers a fully funded undergraduate scholarship program. For International students all over the world, this South Korean scholarship is a remarkable opportunity. It is one of the most valuable scholarship opportunities each year that the Korean Government offers.
If you are interested in studying abroad in South Korea and would like to study for your undergraduate degree, you should apply as soon as possible.
Also check IsDB Scholarship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
- Location: Korea
- Institute: GIST
- Opportunity type: Scholarship
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity level: Undergraduate
- Duration: 8 Semesters
- Deadline: 15 February 2022
Benefits of GIST Scholarships in Korea
Through this Korean Scholarship, students will be able to receive the following benefits.
- This program covers the entire tuition fee.
- We will reimburse the cost of a one-way flight.
- A stipend of W 130,000 will be provided to students who achieved at least 3.0 CGPA out of 4.5 during the previous semester.
- As well as a meal allowance, students receive stipends.
- Admission to the university is free of charge.
Eligibility Criteria of GIST Scholarships in Korea
- Students must be International students with parents and Guardians who do not have a Korean accent or Nationality.
- Fresh Undergraduate students must apply.
- Korean Nationals should not be enrolled at any Korean Institute for Elementary, Middle, or High School.
- Citizens of Korea with dual Nationality cannot apply.
- Excellent command of English.
- Application Form
- A Recommendation Letter
- High School Profile
- High School Transcript
- English proficiency Test Certificate
- Passport copy
- Statement of Finances
- Parent-child Relationship Document
How to apply for GIST Scholarships in Korea
- The application process can be done online. (Official Link is given below)
- Applicants do not need to submit a separate application form once they’ve been accepted into the university.
- Keeping a record of your application is all you need to do.
- It is not the student’s responsibility to submit the recommendation letter, but rather the recommender should send it directly. A recommendation system account must be created by the recommender.
- Documents must be uploaded.
- Please submit your application.
To apply for GIST Scholarships in Korea 2022, Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.
15 February 2022 is the last date to apply for GIST South Korea Scholarships.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.