Global Youth Summit Russia 2022 is open for International applicants in Russia. Youth Summit is fully funded Global Youth Summit in city Kazan, Russia. So, submit the forum for this youth program. The age required for Youth, delegates, speakers, or anyone is about 18-35 years. No need of IELTS for this Youth program.
The Summit aims to bring participants Undergrads Graduates young leaders, influencers, entrepreneurs, and experts to collab and make networking with each other. Both Male/Female are encouraged to apply. The basic aims to collect best practices and establish effective dialogue among stakeholders on empowering youth’s role. Also join Kazan OIC Youth Capital 2022 in Russia.
The OIC Global Youth Summit will cover Accommodation, transportation, flight and all other expenses in the host country. There are also other Scholarships & Youth Programs 2022-23 are offered for Applicants in across the world. For more information about this youth summit see the detail given below,
Global Youth Summit Russia Details
- Country: Russia
- Duration: 27-30 August 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th July 2022
OIC Kazan Global Youth Summit Russia is full paid program and will give the following benefits to participants.
- Traveling, Round trip
- Food allowances
- Local allowance (Hospitality)
Countries Which are Eligible for Global Youth Summit
- Youth from the OIC Member States, Russia, and Muslim minorities in non-OIC Countries.
- Able to talk in English
- Age between 18–35
- Leaders of youth associations, representatives of international organizations responsible for youth, youth influencers, young leaders, young entrepreneurs, young sportsmen-women, and academicians will have the advantage in the selection process.
The last date for Global Youth Summit Russia is 18 July 2022.
How to Apply
To know more about this youth summit program and to apply please, visit the official link given below.
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update