Are you looking for a fully funded Scholarship in Europe? then we have good news for you, applicants are now invited to apply for the Government of Italy Scholarships 2022 -2023. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for these Italian Scholarships. The Scholarships are for the Masters and PhD degree programs. This Scholarship in Italy is one of the great Scholarships for International students.
All expenses will be covered. These Scholarships are sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) to promote International cooperation in the cultural, scientific, and technological fields, to promote the Italian language and culture, and to support Italy’s economic system in the world. There is no need to provide IELTS or TOEFL in most Universities. Italian Universities are cheap as compared to others, due to fewer costs of living and tuition fees. Wide areas of the courses are available for the Scholarship.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to provide financial help to students who wish to study in Italy. Italy has 72 Public Universities, 30 private Universities, and 339 courses held in English. MAECI offers a limited number of Scholarships each year. We encouraged you to must apply for the Italian Government Scholarships 2022.For more details read the complete article given below,
Also visit University of Amsterdam Merit Scholarships 2022 – Study Abroad
Also visit Denmark Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
Detail of Government Scholarships in Italy 2022-2023
- University: Italian Universities
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Italy
- Last Date: 9 June 2022
Engineering, Advanced Technologies, Architecture, Design, Economics, and Management at top Italian Universities. The medium of instruction is English.
The Italy Government Scholarships will cover all of your expenses. Here is the list of benefits.
- All the selected Candidates will be Exempted from the Tuition Fee, and enrollment fees, however, depending on the policy of each university.
- Selected Candidates will receive a 900,00 € monthly allowance which will be paid to your Italian bank account.
- MAECI will provide health and medical / accident insurance to students
Check Study in Italy 2022, A Complete Guide for International Students
- The applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree. If want to apply for the Master’s degree Scholarship.
- If want to apply for the PhD degree, then should full the degree requirements
- Applicants must submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. ( Applicants can get an English proficiency certificate from a previous University/Institute.) Its shows that your previous degree language is in English.
- Those Applicants who want to enroll in an Italian-taught course must submit a certificate of proficiency in the Italian language.
- Applicants, age must be at least 28 years old to apply for a master’s degree, AFAM program, or Italian language and culture course.
- Candidates applying for the Ph.D. program age must not be more than 30 years.
- Applicants interested in conducting research under the guidance of an academic supervisor must be under 40 years of age.
Last Date (Deadline)
The last date to apply for the Italy Government Scholarships 2022 for International Students is 9th June 2022.
How to Apply
The application process is online for this Government of Italy Scholarship 2022. The link for the official website and required documents are given below.
To Apply and for more information visit the link given below,
Also visit MEXT Japan Scholarships 2022 – Study for Free in Japan without IELTS
Note: For More Scholarships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update