Application is now open for the Taiwan Government International Higher Education Scholarship Program 2022/2023. The Taiwan ICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and PhD programs in cooperation with renowned partner Universities in Taiwan.
International education and training has long been one of the Taiwan ICDF’s core operations among many others. Human resources development and vital role in assisting partner countries achieve sustainable development and education is a crucial mechanism for training work forces in developing countries.
- Scholarship sponsors: The Government of Taiwan
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Host Institutions: Selected partner Institutions in Taiwan
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (See Scholarship benefits bewol)
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD
- Nationality: International students
Also visit IsDB Scholarship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
Taiwan Government Scholarship Program 2022/2023 Details
The Taiwan ICDF has established the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA) with 22 partner universities, setting up an operational platform under this TICA framework to manage and improve the scholarship program. In 2022, there are 34 programs offered for Taiwan ICDF Scholarship application under,
- Applicants applying for a Taiwan ICDF scholarship must meet both the general eligibility criteria (PDF) and be a national of a country on the List of Eligible Countries (PDF) for Taiwan ICDF Scholarship.
- Applicants must also meet the Regulations Governing Visiting, Resident, and Permanent Residency of Aliens set by ROC (Taiwan) National Immigration Agency.
- Entitlements: The Taiwan ICDF provides each scholarship recipient with a full scholarship, including return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.
- Refer here for See the breakdown of scholarship benefits.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit the documents listed below to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office in their country in addition to applying to a the Taiwan ICDF partner university. Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation, failure to do so will result in the application not being processed.
- A photocopy of applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of Nationality.
- A photocopy of applicant’s Highest-level diploma and academic transcripts.
- A photocopy of applicant’s English proficiency Certificate.
Please note: This means a TOEFL test score or that of another recognized English proficiency exam, or documents certifying that the applicant has graduated from a program where all courses were taught in English. Applicants who are unable to provide such proof of English proficiency due to special circumstances may be assessed for English proficiency by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office via interview or other forms of testing. Applicants whose official national language is English are exempt from needing to supply these documents.
- Two letters of reference.
- Any other documents specifically requested by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office.
Application deadline for Government of Taiwan International Higher Education Scholarship Program 2022/2023 is March 15, 2022.
To apply or for further details please visit the link given below,
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.