The applications are invited and open to apply for the Hamad Bin Khalifa (HBKU) Scholarship 2023. The HBKU Scholarship is open to all international students from all around the world to study Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD Degree programs at Hammad Bin Khalifa University. They Don’t Need IELTS. It is not mandatory. HBKU doesn’t charge an application fee. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Qatar.
The HBKU University in Qatar offers all academic fields & Majors for Bachelors, Masters, & PhD. Degree. The Fields Consists of Islamic Studies, Engineering, Social Sciences, Law & Public Policy, and Health & Science.
It will cover all the expenses such as Air Tickets, Meals, Accommodation, Stipend and everything. More details about the Hamad Bin Khalifa (HBKU) Scholarship 2023 are available below. You can also check Qatar Airways Jobs 2023 (Apply Now)
Details About Hamad Bin Khalifa (HBKU) Scholarship 2023
- Country: Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2023 (For International), 15th March 2023 (For Qatar Local)
All the applicants who will study at the University will be funded with the following:
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (BS)
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (MS)
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month (PhD)
- Return Ticket/Year
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
- College of Islamic Studies
- College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- College of Science & Engineering
- College of Law
- College of Health & Life Sciences
- College of Public Policy
- Be an International Student or a Resident of Qatar.
- Must Complete Secondary School for Bachelors Degree, and have a BS degree for Masters Degree Programs, and an MS degree for the PhD program.
- IELTS or TOEFL or GRE.
- Further Requirement is available under each Section of the Program.
- IELTS TOEFL Exemption: The applicant completed their studies at an institution in a country where English is the native language.
How to Apply
The application process is online. When you will visit the button below. It will open the official website and you will see the Available Programs. Open the program of your interest and you will see Apply Now there.