The Applications are now open for the HEC Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2021. Higher Education Commission Pakistan is now accepting applications from Pakistani Students to Study Full Time Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree Programs to Study Free in Azerbaijan.
All Students from Pakistan as well as From AJK can apply. The Pakistani Students can only Apply to Study Masters and PhD Programs. All the Expenses will be covered by the Government of Azerbaijan. The Scholarship in Azerbaijan was approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The Azerbaijan Scholarship is available in all academic Fields and Majors. All Fields of Studies options are available. More Details about the HEC Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2021 is given below.
Details About HEC Azerbaijan Government Scholarships
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th January 2021
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Azerbaijan Scholarship 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students & it will cover the following expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral & other Courses.
- Round Airfare International Flight Tickets.
- Monthly Stipend for Meals, Accommodation and Utility costs (800 AZN).
- Medical Insurance.
- Visa and Registration Costs.
- All Educational Documents. (Transcripts & Degrees)
- Copy of Passport.
- Medical Certificate.
- Research Proposal.
- One page CV/Resume
- Motivation Letter.
Please note that All of the above Documents Only One Set of printed HEC Application Form (only attach fee challan).
To be eligible for the Scholarship. The Applicants must fulfil the Following Requirements.
- Applicants age must not be over 30 years for Masters/Graduate and 40 years for PhD on or before the deadline.
- Must possess the required academic background in the related field of their proposed study/research area.
- Masters/Graduate programme applicant must have been a bachelor/Master (16 years education) and Doctoral/PhD programme applicant must be an MS/MPhil degree holder (17/18 years education).
- Have a good command of the language of the institution of study and the ability to conduct scientific work in it. Language proficiency certificate must be attached for language proficiency of English (preferred by Azerbaijan)
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level is mandatory by IBCC.
The last date to apply for the HEC Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2021 is 28th January 2021
How to Apply
Fill the Online Application form on the HEC portal. The Link to Apply to HEC website is given below.