The Japan student Service Organization is providing the opportunity for International students. Hiroshima University Scholarships 2022 for International Students. Hiroshima University Scholarships are open for admissions in the Academic year 2022. Undergraduate Scholarships are available for the Hiroshima University study abroad program. HUSA program offers all the major study fields. However the field of medicine is not allowed to take in an exchange program at Hiroshima University study abroad program.
Furthermore, the HUSA Scholarship program under JASSO will provide many benefits to International students. Hiroshima University’s study abroad program does not directly take any tuition fee from the students. Graduate and Undergraduate degrees are available with some requirements. One of the best Scholarships for the HUSA program 2022 is JASSO Scholarships.
Hiroshima University is a public University in Japan. HU is ranked number 343 in QS Global rankings. The facilities provided at Hiroshima help the International students of exchange programs to study in a comfortable Environment. It is a research based University that was established in 1929. Hiroshima University study abroad program encourages students to serve their country. The basic purpose of this program is to promote peace between regional countries.
Also check Scholarships in Italy Without IELTS | Funded
Hiroshima University Scholarships Details
- Country: Japan
- Host Institution: Hiroshima University
- Scholarships: JASSO Scholarships
- Degree level: Graduate and Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: FUnded
- Award: 80,000 JPY to 242,000 JPY/Year
- Eligible countries: All
- Scholarship type: Exchange Program Scholarships
Benefits of the Scholarships
The JASSO Scholarships at Hiroshima University offer number of benefits and facilities to the students.
- Students at Hiroshima University will get access to the library.
- Campus facility
- Computing benefits
- Facility for the disable students
- The award under JASSO scholarship will help the students to pay fee and expenses.
- Amount of award is 80,000 JPY to 242,000 JPY/year.
The Eligibility Criteria required for the JASSO Scholarships at Hiroshima University for the Hiroshima University study abroad program is given below,
- International students with study visa.
- Enrolled at any institution that is include in exchange program with Hiroshima University.
- Excellent academic background and strong interpersonal skills.
- Study plan must be provided by the students to serve Japan and their home country.
- International student will fulfil the commitment to go back to their home country after completion of degree.
- Students with financial crisis can apply.
- JASSO scholarship requires minimum GPA 2.30 out of 3.0
- International students already avail any other scholarship will not receive more than 80,000 JPY.
How to Apply
International students enrolled in Institution with Hiroshima University program at Japan can apply for this Scholarship.
To apply for Hiroshima University Scholarships 2022 International Students JASSO visit
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.