Applications are invited for Honjo Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 open for students. Honjo Foundation Scholarship open for International students in Japan. Scholarship is fully funded for students. The student who want to pursue Master and PhD degree program from Universities of Japan can apply now. There is no application fee for registration also Foundation will covers all the expenses.
Scholarships for Foreign Students open every year and students can study different fields and courses of Master’s and PhD (Doctoral) program. The basic purpose of this Scholarship is to give support to students to do good education in various places and in Japan. Also studying in Japan, students will be connected with several countries in world and know about cultural system.
Honjo Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 is one of the best scholarships which covers all the expenses including, monthly stipend, Accommodation, Travel allowances, and many more. Like this there are many more Scholarships 2022-2023 are open for International students in various countries. One thing more to tell for knowledge of students, if student do not know Japanese so do practice of Japanese because Interview will be conduct in Japanese. So both Male/Female be ready and apply now in different Japanese Universities. For more information see the details below.
Also visit: Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24
Details About Honjo Foundation Scholarship
- Country: Japan
- University: Different Universities of Japan
- Degree level: Masters & PhD (Doctoral)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30 October 2022
Honjo Foundation Scholarship is fully funded. All the expenses will be covered by Foundation also foundation give many benefits for applicants. Some are listed below.
- Monthly stipend
- Travel allowances
- Attend International Conference and many more.
To apply for Honjo Foundation applicant must be meet the following criteria.
- Any Nationality student can apply.
- Must enrolled for program more than 12 months
- The age limit to apply for PhD (Doctoral) is about 35 years
- Have good academic record
- Applicant also must know the Japanese
- Applicant who are applying for Research program are eligible
The following documents are required for Honjo Foundation Scholarship.
- Online Application form
- Academic Transcript (In English or Japanese)
- Research Proposal
- Recommendation letter (Two letters & these letters should be sent through email i.e. email@example.com)
- Certificate of last attend program from Institute
- Upload all the supporting documents photocopies
The deadline to apply for Honjo Scholarship is 30 October 2022.
How to Apply
To apply for Honjo Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 first have to register yourself after that fill the online form carefully and apply through given requirements. To know and apply visit the following official links.