Germany’s Largest Scholarship Program in a Germany’s Largest Private University. Extra Degree, Extra Advantage. New Exclusive offer from IU and LSBU, Plus 80% Scholarship. Germany’s International University of Applied Sciences (IU) and UK’s London South Bank University (LSBU) has teamed up to offer students the opportunity to stand out from the crowd with a new “dual degree” option. International education has been central to IU’s mission since its foundation over 20 years ago.
Flexible, online learning models have enabled students from Europe, Africa, India and beyond to gain an internationally recognised education and a strong start in the working world. Now, it is going one step further, giving a new meaning to an international degree. IU has worked with LSBU to coordinate and create equivalent study content for many of its most popular Bachelor, Master, and MBA programmes and specialisations.
This means that when you complete your IU degree, you can choose to gain a UK degree from LSBU on top (for an additional fee). Programmes range from MBA and Master of Management degrees with specialisations in IT, finance & accounting, and engineering, to Bachelor and Master programmes in computer science and data science.
Study One Programme, Earn Two Degrees! But, How?
The process is simple. Once you are an IU student, studying one of the eligible
programs, you simply fill out the form available on IU’s self-service student platform to let the IU team know. Students already registered at IU can also sign up if they have not passed the required number of credits. More information on available on IU’s Website.
LSBU recognizes the selected study programs as equivalent to their own, meaning that when you successfully graduate from your IU degree, the London-based institution can grant your UK certificate, too. IU communicates on your behalf with LSBU during the initial process, and
LSBU will issue your UK degree once it becomes available. Extra Degree On Top of the Same IU Quality.
Extra Degree On Top of the Same IU Quality
- The benefit of the IU and LSBU dual-degree option is the boost it offers to your
resume with absolutely no need to take extra course credits or travel to the UK to study.
- It combines a reputable accredited degree from Germany’s largest private university, given five stars for online learning in the QS Stars Ratings, with a degree from London South Bank University, a reputable, award-winning UK institution.
- IU is already a great place to kick-start your international career with a top online learning experience, full-time and part-time models for distance learning and fully online exams, plus the chance to study on campus in Germany.
- IU offers practical, up-to-date content taught by professors with at least five years’ professional industry experience. Continually growing, the university is celebrating reaching 70,000 students this year, and provides competitive scholarships to ensure equal opportunities for students around the globe.
- Online students can even be awarded scholarships as high as 80%!
- Start the Journey to a Truly International Degree.
How to Apply
Join IU in this exciting opportunity to propel you into a great career. If you sign up within the first four weeks of starting your IU degree you could be eligible for an early-bird offer on the dual degree opportunity with LSBU—meaning you could save €500! Visit the IU Website to learn more.