The Very Famous Top Korean KAIST University Scholarship 2022 applications are now open. The KAIST University is offering 300 Scholarships for Masters and PhD Programs. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea and it will Cover all the Expenses. The KAIST University Ranked #39 in QS Global World. One of the Top Public Universities.
300 Scholarships will be provided. We know that KAIST is a Famous Leading University in Asia & known by MIT of Asia. The University offers all Academic Fields/Majors for the Bachelor’s Degree Programs, Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs to Study Free in Korea.
You Don’t Need an IELTS or TOEFL Score. You can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your University. All the Courses will be held in English at KAIST University. A gateway to broaden your horizon, Advance your knowledge and Study in a World-Class University. Further Details about the KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2022 is given below.
About KAIST University Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: More than 300
- Deadline: 23rd September 2021
KAIST Scholarship Benefits
The benefits of the KAIST University GRADUATES Scholarship 2022 is given below:
- A Full Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A Monthly Allowance of 300 USD for Bachelors Students.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s an advisor/department.
Available Academic Fields/Majors For MS, PhD
KAIST University offers the following fields given below for the Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships, Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Applicants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, and etc.) are exempt from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those who studied in officially English speaking countries.)
The Eligibility For the KAIST Masters, PhD Scholarship is as follows:
- A candidate must not hold Korean nationality.
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by August 31st, 2021.
- For the doctoral degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by August 31st, 2021.
KAIST Application Deadline
The last date to apply For KAIST Graduate Scholarship is 23rd September 2021
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the Scholarships. To, Apply Please Visit the Official website.