Kingston University Scholarships 2023 are open for all international students from all over the world. Scholarships are partially funded scholarships and offers Undergraduate and Master degree programs for students. Scholarships are partial scholarships. They are not guaranteed, nor offered automatically. So student who want to apply can cover all their expenses including fee as well as accommodation expenses.
Kingston University is one of the best University of United Kingdom (UK) which offers multiple courses and fields. International Development awards worth £5,000 to successful international applicants to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of our student population and develop relationships. Like these Scholarships, there are also other Scholarships 2022-2023 are offered for international students in different places. So for more information about Kingston University Scholarships 2023 see the details below.
Also visit: Top 10 Scholarships to Study in New Zealand 2023
Details About Kingston University Scholarships
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- University: Kingston University
- Category: Scholarships
- Coverage: Partially funded
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master
- Deadline: 30 May 2023
As above mentioned that Kingston University Scholarships are partially funded so it means student must have to pay for fee and accommodation while the International scholarships worth £5,000 but if you are paying by instalments you will receive the £5,000 deduction on your last instalment.
Field & Majors
Following are fields and courses which are offered by University for international students under Undergraduate and Master degree programs.
- Accounting, finance and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film and media
- Sport science and Nutrition
Who can Apply?
To apply for Scholarships in Kingston University student must be meet the following criteria.
- All the Nationality people can apply
- Applicant must know the English language
- Applicant must have received an offer letter for an Undergraduate or Master course at Kingston University
- Applicant able to pay ‘overseas fees’
Following documents are required to apply for Kingston University Scholarships 2023.
- Email (conditional or unconditional) by University
- Academic record/Reference from previous institute
- Academic transcript
- Personal Statement
How to Apply
To know more and to apply for Kingston University Scholarships 2023, please visit the official link of University given below.