Hello everyone are you looking for jobs in Canada so today I bring some List of Occupation in Demand Canada Experiencing Storage. A good chance for students to join Job opportunities after completing degree education with work experience.
Here is some list of Occupation Demand in Canada.
- Natural resources mining, quarrying extraction or production worker including minerals, metals and forestry
- Skilled trades (electrician, mechanic or plumber)
- Software engineer
- Truck driver
- Civil engineer
- Cybersecurity specialist
- IT professionals in general
- Education worker or administrator (early childhood educator, teacher or principal)
- Family doctor
- Financial auditor or accountant Human resources professional
- Construction workers
- Construction, engineering, food services and health care organizations are struggling the most to find enough workers, government data show.
Which Jobs have Demand in Canada for 2022?
Top ten jobs highly demanding in Canada 2022 are:
- Software Developer (NOC 2174)
- Controller – Financial Services (NOC 0111)
- Plant Manager (NOC 0911)
- Computer Applications Manager (NOC 0213)
- Marketing Director (NOC 0124)
- Sales Manager (NOC 0601)
- Cloud Architect (NOC 2171)
- Electrical Engineer (NOC 2133)
Career Best for Future in Canada
- Data Scientist.
- Computer Systems Analyst.
- Registered Nurse.
- Market Research Analyst.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Retail Sales Associate.
- Health Care Aide.
Good Salaries in Canada
The average good salary in Canada is $44,850 per year or $23 per hour.
Which City Easily give PR in Canada
Ontario is by far the most popular province for new immigrants coming to Canada.
So feel free to apply for Canada Jobs 2022 and make your future bright.