The Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021/2022. Good thing is that NO IELTS/TOEFL is Required. The Scholarship is open to all International Students from all around the world to Study Graduate Degree Programs in Malaysian Universities. Malaysia has gained popularity during the Last Few Years. This is One of the Finest Opportunities to Complete Your Master Degree Program from the Malaysian Universities.
A wide range of Academic Fields is Available for Full-time Masters Degree Program. Participants ages should not be more than 45 years of age. The Duration of the Malaysian Government Scholarship is 12 to 24 Months. The Scholarship will be taken at Malaysian public and private Universities.
You can also Study in Malaysia without IELTS. There are Many Scholarships announced in Malaysia during the Last Few Days. More than 34,500 Participants from 144 Developing countries have benefited. The Malaysian Scholarship will cover all the Expenses for the Ful Duration of the Program. There is No Application Fee. The Full Detailed Information about the Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021/2022 is given below.
Details About Malaysia Government Scholarship
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 16th August 2021
Available Fields & Majors For Malaysia Scholarship
- Economics and Banking
- Business Management
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Social Science
Applicants may choose any related course within the areas mentioned Above
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Claims
- Visa Fee
List of Universities to Study
You can Study and Complete Your Master Degree Program at any of the Malaysian universities given below.
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship Applicants Must COMPLY to the following criteria:
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions
- Proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60.
- Application form
- A certified copy of Passport
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS);
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees;
- Endorsement from MTCP Scholarship;
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical examination form.
The last date to apply for the Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021/2022 is 16th August 2021
How to Apply
All the Applicants will Complete an Online Application. To apply for the Scholarship. Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.