Malaysian International Scholarship 2022. Malaysia Government announced Scholarships for International students for year 2022. This Scholarship is for all the students from all over the world. Interested candidates should not be older than 45. Already 34,500 participants from 144 developing countries have benefited from this program.
Malaysian International Scholarship is fully funded and offers students to pursue their Master’s and PhD degree program. No IELTS or TOEFL is required for funded Scholarship. A wide range of academic fields and majors are available in this Malaysian Scholarship. All the expenses also covered by Government of Malaysia. For more details and to apply for Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 check the information given below,
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Degree level: Master’s and PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility Criteria: International
- Last Date: 16 June 2022
Fields and Majors Available
There are different academic fields and majors are available in Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 for students from all over the world.
– Biosecurity and Food Safety.
– Infrastructure and Utility.
– Environmental Studies.
– Economics and Islamic Finance.
– Information and Communication Technology.
List of Eligible Countries
Following is the list of countries which are eligible for Malaysian Scholarship,
- Brunei Darussalam
- Saudi Arabia
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Cook Islands
- Hong Kong
- The Gambia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- Mauritius 69.
- Papua New Guinea
- New Zealand
- Saint Lucia
- Trinidad and Tobago
List of Malaysian International Scholarship Universities
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- A monthly allowance of RM 1,500 will be given.
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- Travel expenses are not covered in this Scholarship program.
The following criteria must be match by candidates to apply for the Malaysia International Scholarship 2022.
- For Master’s degree candidate must be max 40 years of age
- For PhD degree candidate must be max 45 years of age
- Candidate have to write a proposal of a minimum of 1,000 words relevant to the field of studies.
The last date for the Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 is 16th June 2022.
How to Apply
The application process for Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 is online. For more information, and to apply for Scholarship visit the link below,
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update