METI Government of Japan Internships 2022 are open for International candidates in Japan. The Internships are fully paid by Government of Japan. The students who have done with Undergraduate and Graduate degree program can apply for this Internships program. Internships are open for Winter and Summer term and time for International candidates. So submit application for METI Internships in Japan. All the expenses will be covered by Government of Japan. Also many more Internships 2022-23 are open for candidates in various places.
METI Government Japan Internships are open for about 200+ International candidates. Both Male and Female are encouraged to apply with duration of 2.5 to 3 Months. There is no specific criteria for these Internships program also no need of any language test like IELTS/TOEFL. The candidate can apply without knowing the Japanese Language. The age required for this program is around 20 to 40 years. The aim of this Internships is to give knowledge and to support candidates to work in good environment also learn more about communication and culture between other country. So apply now for Internships program in Japan. For further information see the details below.
Also visit: Walmart Internship 2022 (Funded)
Details of METI Government of Japan Internships
- Host Country: Japan
- Organized by: Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Duration: 2.5 – 3 Months
- No. of Interns: 200+
- Financial Coverage: Fully paid
- Deadline: 30 September 2022
METI Internships are fully paid Internships by Japan Government. The following financial benefits and expenses will be covered.
- Living allowance up to 4,000 yen per day
- Round-trip Air ticket + Traveling allowance
- Internship insurance
- Communication device like Laptop, LAN, and Mobile Phone.
Internships Time & Terms
Internships in Japan are open by METI in two different terms and date. Following is the detail.
Summer Internships dates
1st August 2022～9th September 2022
22nd August, 2022～30th September 2022
Winter Internships dates
31st October 2022～9th December 2022
7th November 2022～16th December 2022
There are several fields which are offered in METI internships Japan for international students.
- Law, Policy
- Economics, Management/Administration, Business
- Sociology, Environmental Information Sciences
- Japanese Language, Culture
- Foreign Language, International Culture (Excluding Japanese)
- Domestic Science, Home Economics
- Religion, Divinity
- Arts, Music
- Other Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electric/Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Physics, Applied Physics
- Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Biology, Life Sciences
- Chemistry, Material Engineering
- Natural Resources, Global Environment
- Animal/Dairy Husbandry
- Mercantile Marine
- Medical Science, Dentistry
- Hygiene, Nursing Care
- Other Sciences/Engineering
To Apply for METI Internships in Japan applicant must fulfill the following criteria.
- List of eligible Countries for METI Internships are Available Here
- No need of any English language test
- Age required for Internships program 20-40 years
- Applicants must be provide University certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Applicant must be complete full time Internships
The last date to apply for the METI Government of Japan Internships is 30 September 2022, while the last date for Winter Term is 31 October 2022 to 09 December 2022 and 07 November 2022 to16 December 2022.
How to Apply
To Apply for the METI Government of Japan Internships 2022. Please the following official link.