MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022-2023
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is open for applicants. Scholarship is fully funded for International students around the world. Japanese Government Scholarship offers program for Bachelor, Masters and PhD degree programs students who want to study in Japan.
MEXT Scholarships awards are granted to Undergraduate, Masters MS/M.Phill and PhD students in all academic fields in Universities of Japan.
MEXT Scholarship program is a Government based Program of Japan, where student needs to apply to their Japanese embassies in their home country. No application fee is required to apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship program. Student do not need IELTS/TOFEL or any Japanese Language Certification and student can easily apply without them.
Detail About MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
- Host Country: Japan
- Host University: Top Ranked Universities of Japan
- Number of Scholarships: Large Number of Scholarships
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Duration of Scholarship: Whole degree
- Undergraduate studies: 4-5 Years
- Master studies: 2-3 Years
- PhD studies: 3-4 Years
Degree Level: Bachelor/Undergraduate, Masters MS/MPhil, PhD
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship covers all the expenses of student while they stay in Japan. The expenses covered by MEXT Scholarship are given below.
- Covers Full tuition fee.
- A monthly Research Regional allowance.
- Monthly allowance given according to Japanese Government Funds Budget.
- Travelling allowance:
- MEXT Scholarship covers Round Trip Airfare Tickets.
- Airfare to Japan after selection for Scholarship.
- Airfare from Japan to Home country after completion of Degree.
- Other support also provided.
International students can study Bachelor, Master’s and PhD degree programs in the following academic fields.
- Social Science
- Medical Health
To be qualified for MEXT Scholarship, applicant must meet following criteria
- Student wants to study in Japan and must be medically fit.
- Must be an International candidate.
- Candidate must be born no later than 1985 year.
- Student belonging to Japan can not apply.
- For Bachelor/Undergraduate, Candidate must have completed 12 years of Education.
- For Master’s, candidate must have completed Bachelors Degree.
- For PhD candidate must have completed Masters Degree.
- Student must have good academic background.
Following documents of student need to applying for MEXT Scholarship Program.
- MEXT Scholarship Application form.
- Highest Degree Diploma verified with official stamps.
- Highest Transcript verified with official stamps.
- Two Recommendation letters must be written by applicant’s teachers, advisors or employers
- Passport Scan Copy.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Study Plan/ Statement of Purpose.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents.
The deadline for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship in Japan is varies from different countries embassies to embassies.
How to Apply
MEXT Scholarship program is handled by Japanese embassies, so student needs to apply to their home embassies.
- Students need to apply online.
- Student should check for country list.
- If they belong to the country list than,
- Visit the website of their home country and all the detailed procedure of applying will be given there.
To apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022-2023, please see the link given below.
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update