Good news of students. Scholarships are offered for International students by German Government. MIPLC Scholarships in Germany are open for students from all over the world. MIPLC Scholarships in Germany are fully funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s and Post Graduate degree program. MIPLC offers you to gain knowledge globally for LLM (Intellectual Property and Competition Law) and Research Projects that are based on IP. Also there are many more Scholarships 2022-2023 are open for International students.
MIPLC is founded in 2003 and its Headquarter is in Munich, Germany. MIPLC offers one year global IP program for those who are working in European IP Capital. MIPLC Scholarship in Germanys supported by DAAD Scholarships. This Scholarship covers all expenses including tuition fee, stipend, health insurance and English proficiency Certificate is necessary. Students have opportunity to study under experienced professional scholars and experts in this Scholarship. For more information about MIPLC Scholarships in Germany see the given detail below.
Also visit: Rhodes Scholarship 2023
Brief Description About MIPLC Scholarships
- Country: Germany
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Master’s & Post Graduate
- University: MIPLC
The MIPLC Scholarships is fully funded for students. Following expenses will be covered by MIPLC Scholarships.
- Monthly stipend (EUR 850)
- Two months German course
- Tuition fee
- Health/Accidental Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Research Allowance
Following eligibility criteria of student must be match for MIPLC Scholarships.
– Candidates must belong to the other developing countries.
– Candidates applying for Master’s degree must have a 4 year Bachelor’s degree.
– Candidates applying for Postgraduate program must have Master’s degree.
– Candidate must have a professional experience of two years.
– Candidates must have the English proficiency Certificate.
- Attach the required supporting documents.
- Two letter of Recommendation
- Motivational Letter
- Character Certificate
- Grades Certificate
- Application Fee that is 50 euro
- Two passport size photograph
- English Language Certificate that is TOEFL, IELTS
The last date from MIPLC Scholarships in Germany is in between 1st June and 15th October for the 2023 academic year.
How to Apply
The process to apply for MIPLC Scholarships in Germany 2022-2023 is online. Candidates have to fill out the form online in website of University. For more detail and to apply, Please see the official links below.
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update