Great news, New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 applications are now being accepted for the year 2022. International students from other countries can apply for fully funded Scholarships to pursue Higher Education in New Zealand. This opportunity should be considered by eligible International students who wish to study Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Doctoral degree overseas. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trades funds the New Zealand Government Scholarships.
This is an opportunity for International students to study in New Zealand’s leading universities without incurring financial obligations. Students from underdeveloped countries can study in wealthy ones and then apply what they learn back home. This Scholarship will broaden their horizons and assist them in advancing their careers.
New Zealand Government Scholarships will cover full tuition, a weekly living allowance, health insurance, air travel facilitation, travel insurance, research, and thesis fees. Moreover, students will be able to visit their home country once during the scholarship year. Studying abroad benefits scholarship recipients not only financially, but also in terms of networking and cultural exchange.
New Zealand Government Scholarship Details
- Country: New Zealand
- Host: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Full Funded
- Deadline: March 28, 2022
For International students, the following are the advantages of the New Zealand Government Scholarships,
- Full tuition fee
- Health insurance
- Airfare to and from New Zealand.
- The students will get a weekly living stipend of NZD 491.
- A NZD 3000 allowance will be provided to cover your living expenses, book prices, and other study-related expenses.
- In addition, the grant will include travel insurance.
- During the scholarship, students will be allowed to go to their native countries. Depending on the length of your scholarship, you will be permitted to take one or two trips.
- Postgraduate students may be able to get help with research and thesis costs
– Science and Engineering
– Social Sciences
– Environmental & Many other Fields
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otego
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Fiji, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Kiribati, Palau, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu, Botswana, Cameroon, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, , Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Swaziland, Tanzania, Guyana, Jamaica, and the Grenadines, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, St Lucia, St Vincent, Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Nauru, Niue, Tonga, Tuvalu, Rwanda, Indonesia, Jordan, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Vanuatu, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Algeria, Philippines, Thailand, Angola, Botswana, Djibouti, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Egypt, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, South Africa, Swaziland, Namibia, Nigeria, Senegal, Tanzania, Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Uganda, Zambia, Barbados, Belize, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Trinidad, and Tobago, Argentina, Grenadines, Suriname, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Cuba, Honduras, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Panama.
The following are the requirements for the New Zealand Government Scholarship,
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the countries listed above.
- Postgraduate and Doctoral students must have prior work experience in their fields of study.
- The applicants educational levels should be comparable to those in New Zealand.
- Applicants must have a strong academic background.
- Applicants must also meet the prerequisites of the course they are applying for.
– The eligibility criteria or university prerequisites are a list of required documents for applying for the New Zealand Government Scholarships. Depending on the country/region, different documents are necessary; please check the criteria before applying.
– Only Master’s and Doctoral degrees are available in some countries. On the official website of your own nation, you can look up the prerequisites.
How to Apply
The New Zealand Government Scholarship application process varies based on where you are from. Due to the pandemic, some countries may not be eligible for scholarships; see the official website for additional information. The deadline varies depending on the country.