Apply for the PSEB Internship Program 2022. Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) has joined hands with the National ICT R&D fund Company to launch PSEB Internship Program 2022. PSEB Internship Program 2022 announced Internships in Pakistan. A great opportunity to complete an internship in Pakistan.
The program offers field-related Six months paid Internship Opportunities for information and Communication Technology (ICT) graduates and Non-ICT graduates.
Under this Internship Program, 3,5000 Graduates (ICT and Non-ICT) who completed their degree in 2019 or later will be deployed in ICT companies and IT Departments, as well as other public and private sector organizations for a period of Six Months.
Details About PSEB Internship 2022
- Internship Location: PSEB Office
- Stipend: 20,000
- Deadline: 30th July 2022
Also Check: Samsung Summer Internship 2022 | Samsung Careers
A notification issued by the Ministry of Information Technology said that 500 seats are reserved for students with a Balochistan Domicile that are willing to work in their province.
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs.20,000 a month. The interns have a complete a minimum of three months of Internship to qualify for the first instalment of payment.
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates having 16 years of education from the HEC recognized universities/institutions.
- Must be a citizen and permanent resident of Pakistan as per NADRA record.
- Must have graduated or have completed required courses for their degree program (final result card/transcript/course completion certificate issued by the university) in the year 2019 and onwards attested by the university/institution.
- Should not have a current job (candidate has to provide an Undertaking).
- Age should be between 20-30 years on the last date of application submission.
- Age relaxation for disabled graduates is 20-40.
- The minimum CGPA requirement is 2.0/4.0 or 55% marks.
- Profile Picture
- CNIC front Back
- Educational degree/Transcript and/or Certifications attested by HEC Recognized University.
How to Register for PM’s ICT Internship Program
Here is a simple step-by-step guide to registering for the PSEB Internship program 2022.
- Visit https://internships.pseb.org.pk/jobs.
- Scroll down to the ICT INTERNSHIP REGISTRATION section.
- Click Apply for ICT Internship (for ICT graduates).
- Click Apply for Non – ICT Internship (for non-ICT graduates).
- Create your account.
- Create your resume and upload the required documents.
- Provide bank information.
- Review all information and submit the application.