Rhodes Scholarship 2023 are open for students in University of Oxford. International students of Master and PhD degree are eligible to apply for this fully funded Scholarship. Scholarship in 2022-2023 is fully funded for International candidates. Rhodes Scholarship is good opportunity for student to complete Masters or PhD degree at the University of Oxford.
Rhodes awards more than 100 Scholarships to International students every year. Student come to UK to spend 2 or more years to complete there degree program by Oxford University.
This scholarship was established in 1902. Rhodes Scholarships cover all the expenses of students during program. There is No application fee. The Rhodes will select 100 students from 22 countries for a fully funded Scholarships. For more information see the detail given below.
Rhodes Scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: UK
- University: University of Oxford
- No. of Scholarship: 100
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Master and PhD
- Deadline: 01 August 2022
Available Courses in Oxford by Rhodes
Oxford University offers different courses covered by a Rhodes Scholarship. Detail of courses are given below in link of University.
Rhodes Scholarship is fully funded Scholarship. Cover all the following expenses of program in University of Oxford.
- Tuition fees
- Application fee
- Accommodation stipend (£17,310 Per Annum)
- Airfare ticket
- Study Visa fee
- International Health surcharge (IHS)
- On Arrival in Oxford, allowance (£225)
Eligible Countries for Rhodes Scholarship
The Rhodes 100 Scholarships are divided among these countries. Following countries are eligible for Rhodes Scholarship.
- Rhodes Scholarship AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- Rhodes Scholarship CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- EAST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- Rhodes Scholarship PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- Rhodes Scholarship SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and Swatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- Rhodes Scholarship UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- WEST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
– Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree.
– The basic tenure of the Scholarship is 2 years. Rhodes Scholarship is not for less than 2 years.
– The broad eligibility criteria of the Scholarship, are listed in the relevant Information for candidates document for your country/region. For checking eligibility criteria open the link given below,
Make Application for Rhodes
: Personal Statement
: Reference Letters
: Social Engagement
: Motivation Letter
: Final Interview
The last date for Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is 01 August 2022.
How to Apply
The application process is online and Rhodes Scholarship application for 2023 process is also different for each country. So by selecting your country you can see the detailed information. To apply for Rhodes Scholarship Visit the Official website of the Rhodes Scholarship.
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update