The Royal Thailand Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022 are now open. This Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Thailand. The Royal Thai Scholarship is open to Masters and Doctoral degree programs at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT). The University rank is #1 in Thailand and 14 in Asia. IT is the famous University to study in Thailand. One more thing let you know is that you can Study in Thailand without IELTS. IELTS/TOEFL or any other language test is not required in Thailand University.
There is No application fee required to apply for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships. The scholarships provide an opportunity for students of diverse backgrounds from all countries in Asia and ASEAN countries to study Masters or Doctoral Degree Programs on a Full Scholarship. Thailand is not a bad choice.
Studying at AIT University is a Good Opportunity. Because mostly people do not apply to this Scholarship, because they don’t know about it. So more chances of selection. You people have an opportunity. The University offers all academic fields of study and majors. The full detailed Information about the Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022 is given below,
Also visit DAAD Germany Scholarship 2022 – 2023
Details About Royal Thailand Government Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Host University: Asian Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Master , Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2022
The duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 years and Doctoral program is 4 years.
Available Fields for Masters and PhD Studies
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development
- Department of Development Sustainability
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development + School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and BioResources
- School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies School of Management
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
The following Scholarships are available by the Royal Thai Government Scholarships for Master and Doctoral programs,
- Full Tuition Fee Cover
- Registration Fees
- Bursary for Living Expenses in AIT’s Residential Campus, for the Entire Period
- Airfare Tickets
- Applicants should be from Bhutan and Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries, and Other Asian countries.
- Have an outstanding education record in a 4-year Undergraduate Program and 2-year Master Program.
- Two recommendation letters
- Research proposal
- Have an English proficiency score
The last date to apply for The Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022 is 28th February 2022.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. A simple Online Application Form. To Apply, for Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022 Please Visit the Official website of the Royal Thailand Government Scholarship.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.