Skoltech Scholarships 2022 in Russia for International Students
Applications are opened to apply for the Skoltech Scholarships 2022 in Russia. International Students are eligible to apply for Russian Skoltech fully funded Scholarships. The Skoltech Scholarship Russia offering free Masters and PhD degree Scholarships for International Students in Russia. For this Full Free Scholarships, Participants from around the world can apply for the Master and PhD Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL is Not Necessary. No Application Fee Required.
All-Academic fields and majors are available for MSc Programs and PhD programs. One of the Easiest International Scholarships 2022 to study abroad. This scholarship will cover all the expenses to study free in Russia.
Skoltech is a Private University in Russia and is in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offering Free Study in Russia. Russia Scholarships are one of the Greatest International Student Scholarships to Study Free in Russia on a Scholarship.
Skoltech Scholarships 2022 Details
- University: Skoltech University
- Degree level: Masters and PhD
- Scholarships coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Russia
- Last Date: 10 July 2022 for MS – 31 July 2022 for PhD
Skoltech Scholarships 2022 in Russia is a full free scholarship for International students. This free scholarships to study abroad in Russia will cover almost most of the Expenses, Not all, but most of the Expenses Such as,
- Full Tuition Fee Covered. Free Master Programs, Free PhD Programs. You don’t have to pay the fee to Study in Russia
- Monthly Stipend 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee.
Duration of Scholarship
- Master Degree: 2 Years
- PhD Degree: 4 Years
Why to Choose Skoltech Scholarship?
- Enjoy courses and supervision under world-renowned scientists and engineers.
- Find significant freedom in choosing courses; design an individual study plan that allows you to obtain a modern education with a broad interdisciplinary component. Check out the possibility to choose between fundamental and applied profiles within the program.
- Experience an open dynamic international environment that brings together hundreds of scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs with serious ambitions. Students and professors from more than 25 countries study and teach at Skoltech. English is our language of instruction and official business.
- Discover opportunities to visit world-leading universities and international conferences. More than 1/3 of our students have spent or will spend a semester at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and other top universities.
- Explore the integration of research, education and innovation. Discover a culture of supporting students startups.
Available Academic Fields for Master Degree
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Data Science
- Energy Systems
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Space and Engineering Systems
Available Study Fields for Doctoral
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Life Sciences
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Online application (link is given below)
- Motivation letter
- Updated CV (Resume)
- Proof of proficiency in English, i.e. TOEFL or IELTS (students may submit an application without this information, but all will be asked to provide it at a later date)
- Copy of transcripts, in English (and original language) of all higher education institutions attended. In the application phase, copies will be sufficient, but official copies must be provided at a later date.
- Optional: results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
The following eligibility criteria will be considered for the free scholarships for International students in Russia Skoltech University.
- A TOEFL or IELTS Score is Not Required if the applicant received a degree at a university where the medium of instruction is English.
- For Master’s programs: Bachelor’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
- For Doctoral programs: Master’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
The Last Date to apply for the Skoltech full scholarships for International students 2022 is 10 July 2022 for Masters degree, 31 July 2022 for Doctoral degree.
How to Apply
You have to Complete an Online Application Form to apply for Skoltech Scholarship 2022 for International Students. Visit the “Apply Now” link given below and register yourself on the portal. Then Fill the Application Form and upload the required documents. The Link to Official Scholarship website is given below:
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.