Good News for International students. Applications are invited for Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023-24. All the students from all over the world can apply for this Scholarship program open by Swedish Institute in Sweden. The Scholarship is fully funded for International students. Also many more Scholarships 2022-2023 are open for students in various countries of the world. The students who want to pursue Master’s degree programs can apply for Scholarship in Swedish Institute.
Swedish Institute offering about 400 scholarships for students to take part in Master’s program. The student can study full time and 1 or 2 years Master program in various fields and majors funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. These all programs are studied in English language. Also some Swedish Universities do not required any IELTS test.
Sweden is very popular country for education, every year thousand of students travel to take admission in different Universities for study program. Swedish Government also covers all the expenses of Scholarship. Best Educational system offered by Swedish Institutes in Europe.So make your future bright with best opportunity of Scholarship offered by applying for Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023-24. For further information see the details below.
Also visit: Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2023
Details About Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023-24
- Host Country: Sweden
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Deadline: 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program) & 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
Fields & Majors
The fields and majors are listed below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
Scholarship program is fully funded and covers all the expenses. Some are listed below.
- Full Tuition fees
- Living allowances upto SEK 11,000
- Travel & Air Tickets allowance upto SEK 15,000
- Health Insurance
List of eligible countries are given below.
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
To apply for Swedish Institute Scholarship applicant can fulfill the following criteria.
- International Students outside of EEA
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program)
- 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
How to Apply
The process is online. So student who want to apply first have to apply for a Master’s program at Sweden university and Apply for at least four eligible Master’s programs at universityadmissions.se. For more details visit the website link given below.