The Applications are open to apply for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship for the Academic Year 2022-2023. Around 500 Masters and PhD Degree Scholarships Funded by the Government of Switzerland. So, those who were waiting for the blasting Opportunity, finally you can apply. The Swiss Government Scholarships is a very Prestigious Scholarship. All the Expenses will be covered by the Swiss Government.
There is No Application Fee Required. You can study any field any discipline under the Swiss Government Excellence scholarships. The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students is open to more than 180 Countries to Study for Masters Degree and PhD. Degree from highly Prestigious Switzerland Universities.
We have also written and attached some guidelines and tips on how you can apply and secure your chances for the Switzerland Government Scholarship. Switzerland is home to one of Europe’s most prestigious higher education systems. There are also Some Countries in Europe Where You Can Study Without IELTS. The Full Detailed Information about the Switzerland Government Scholarship is given below.
Details About Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship
- Country: Switzerland
- No of Scholarships: 500
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D./Postdoc/Research Degree
- Deadline: 30th September 2021
- Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarships for foreign students
- Swiss Government Excellence PhD. Scholarships for foreign students
- Swiss Government Excellence Postdoctoral Scholarships for foreign researchers
- Swiss Government Excellence Art scholarships
Duration of the Swiss Government Scholarship
- Research Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months Maximum
- Doctoral Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months prolongable up to 36 months based on the achieved academic results
- Post-Doctoral Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months
Financial Coverage From the Swiss Government
Swiss Government is awarding Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland for international students & will cover all the Expenses given below:
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fee
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Health Insurance
- Housing Allowance
- Research Fund
Types of Swiss Scholarship
- Research Scholarships: The Research Scholarship is available to post-graduate researchers in any discipline (who hold a master’s degree as a minimum)
- Art scholarships are open to art students wishing to pursue an initial master’s degree in Switzerland.
The Eligibility Criteria for the Swiss Government Scholarships vary and are different for each country. If you want to check the eligibility criteria for your country you can select your country:
Important Guidelines and Tips on Applying for Swiss Government Scholarships
Acceptance Letter: First, of all, you need is the Acceptance Letter/Supervision Letter from a Swiss Professor.
Tips For Contacting Professor: From the Experience of Previous years, we have noticed that most of the time, professors have already accepted another student from another country, because you are late in emailing him/her and impressing them OR you do not spend time in understanding professor profile and relating his profile to your work.
Contact Professors from Now. If you start contacting the professor now in Switzerland by spending at least one week reading the professor profile and then emailing him, you can easily get a reply from the professor in Switzerland and apply in time for the Swiss Govt. Scholarships 2022-2023.
How to Write Emails to Professor?
Please carefully See these links.
English IELTS/ TOEFL Scores Etc are MUST, but ask by emailing Swiss authorities or Swiss universities, if they are waiving it off due to COVID).
How to Apply
The Application Process is also different for each country set by the Swiss Authorities. To apply, please