The ANSO Scholarship 2022 is now open. ANSO Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for International students to study in China. The ANSO scholarship was previously famous for the CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China. Applicants from all around the world can apply for the Master Scholarship and PhD Scholarship with this fully funded scholarship scheme the ANSO scholarship 2021. ANSO Scholarship is one of the highly prestigious scholarships in China for International students.
Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) was initiated and established by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and other 36 scientific institutes as well as international organizations worldwide. ANSO was founded to improve regional and global capacity in science and technology, human livelihoods and wellbeing, and to promote broader S&T cooperation and communication. According to the ANSO Strategic Plan, the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents (hereinafter referred to as the ANSO Scholarship) is launched for the training and cultivation of young scientists from all over the world.
The ANSO Scholarship provides young students/scholars who are non-Chinese citizens an opportunity to pursue postgraduate education at the colleges or schools of the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of CAS around China. It consists of 2 programs: the master’s program and the PhD program. Every year, up to 200 master students and 300 PhD students from all over the world will be sponsored to study in CAS.
- Organization: ANSO Scholarship for young Talents 2022
- Universities: USTC/UCAS or CAS
- Department: All fields (Maximum Programs of every field)
- Course level: MAster and PhD programs
- Award: Full Funded
- Application Mode: Online and Post
- Number of Awards: 500 plus
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in : China
- Deadline: 31 March 2022
Interested applicants to study in China at UST or UCAS with fully funded ANSO Scholarship 2021 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria,
- Be non-Chinses (International Students)
- For the Master Program, students should have a bachelor’s degree or transcripts and must be born after 1 January 1992.
- Students should have a Master`s Degree or transcripts for Ph.D. Programs and must be born after 1 January 1987.
- Meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS
- Be in Good physical and mental health
- Have the abilities to leaderships, management, volunteer activities
- Must have the strong skills for research or interest to research
- Prove the Proficiency of English or Chinese
- Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
Fields of Study
USTC and UCAS or CAS have a wide range of discipline programs for Masters and PhD Degrees. USTC Scholarship for international students to pursue Masters and PhD. UCAS Scholarship for International Students to pursue their Master and PhD Degrees. Applicants can apply in any offered programs by the USTC and UCAS for ANSO Fully Funded Scholarship in China. The lists of Offered Programs are given below for both universities.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates are encouragaed to apply for the Scholarships in China at USTC University and UCAS University by following the eligibility criteria,
Check the eligibility criteria above first before starting your application.
There is no need to contact any professors for aceptance for this ANSO scholarship 2022 this year. Applicants can apply without any professor contacts or acceptance letter for UCAS and USTC university. But if applicants are encouraged to approach any professor to make their applications strong. The faculty lists of both USTC and UCAS are given below,
USTC: Faculty List of USTC
UCAS: Faculty List of UCAS
Prepare your Application (Documents Required)
Applicants have to apply and submit your online application to the desired and interested university and choose the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talent in the Scholarship of Funding section. Portals will open from November 15.
- Copy of Passport
- Detailed Academic Resume CV
- Academics Certificates Certified copies of Bachelor/Master Degree or Transcript)
- Two Recommendations
- Research proposal
- Physical Examination form (Click here to Download)
- Proof of English proficiency Letter or Chinese Language
- Copies of Awards, Honors, Publications and If Any)
The ANSO Young Talents Scholarship will cover your all expenses; Airfare, Registration, Tuition, Accommodation, Health Insurance and Monthly Stipend 3000 RMB for Master and 6000 to 7000 RMB for Doctoral Program.
To apply for The ANSO Scholarship 2022 to Study in China. Please Visit Here
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update