UNDP Internship program 2021-22 is a promising platform where the interns get indulge with the leading development programs which are being initiated by the United Nations. The development programs are designed in a way that is helpful to uplift the standards of living in this world. The United Nations Internship for national and International participants varies from time to time according to the needs of the UNDP’s on going project. However these paid International Internships serve as stepping stones for the participants to continue their careers by getting first hand experience of real life issues. Numerous paid opportunities at UNDP are available in multiple areas for the sole purpose that is the development of the world.
United Nations development program is an extensive network and works in 170 countries. The Interns at UNDP would get probable prospects and aspirations to work hand in hand with the qualified well trained and extraordinarily experienced mentors and head in fulfilling the goals of the UNDP. Since its inception the organization is working for the better future of humanity by working on some prominent and key issues such as the eradication of poverty alleviating inequalities and exclusion and capacity building of various countries for sustainable development and growth. The UN Internship program allows the interns to accept those challenges and to explore their own areas of strength in such provocative processes.
The United Nations development program internships are available in multiple offices that are the UNDP Country offices, Regional hubs or headquarters in New York. The interns at UNDP are given part time or full time internships in United Nations most prominent body in accordance with the academic requirements. The international paid internship although does not promise a permanent job at UNDP however it assures the up grading of participants CV for the future. Furthermore there are anticipated and foreseeable chances for the best performer of the UNDP internship to get further chances to work with the organization or with other bodies of the United Nations system.
The UNDP paid Internships are for the students or for fresh graduates in the fields which deals with democratic governance peace building sustaibale development climate and disaster resilience and many more. The organization aims to fulfills the UN’s mission of global development by global networking therefore diversity in religion caste, color, language and race is always welcome here. The UNDP paid interns would be the advocates of chance and could connect the countries with their knowledge and experience. In addition to this the interns would learn the potentials and credible means of using financial aid for good and effective manners. Thus the extraordinary opportunity at UNDP is all above progress, learning, cooperration, respecting diversity and addressing humanitarian issues.
UNDP Internship Program 2021-22
- Host Organization: United Nations Development Program
- Internship Locations: UNDP Country offices, at Regional Hubs or at Headquarters in New York
Benefits of the UNDP Internship Program 2021-22
- The UNDP would be given a monthly stipend
- The monthly stipend that covers the internship associated costs, could vary from station to station
- The interns will have chances to get further UNDP or UN system assignment in the future.
- The interns can also receive financial support from nominating institutions or the government
Eligibility Criteria of the UNDP Internship Program 2021-22
- All national and International candidates can apply.
- The applicants either can be enrolled in a graduates school program or second university degree or equivalent or the candidate can be in a final academic year of a first university degree ( Bachelor’s level)
- If the candidate must have graduated with a university degree their degree must not be more than one year old at the time of the UNDP internship application
- The candidate must be fluent in one of three wroking languages of UNDP i.e. English, French, Spanish. Knowing more than one working language is a plus. Furthermore fluency in Arabic, Portuguese, Russian or Eastern European languages is also a plan.
- The Candidate must demonstrate their relevance with the UNDP’s programs.
How to apply for the UNDP Internship Program 2021-22
- The candidates have to apply only through the UNDP website
- The internship at UNDP is announced at UNDP job section
- Select a relevant field of interest and select to apply button
- Every intership has a different and exclusive deadline so make sure to follow the exact deadline for the exact internship program.
- You have to be registered separately for each program if you are applying for different programs.
The deadline of each internship program has different.
How to Apply
To apply for UNDP Internship program 2021-22. Please follow the following links,