Applications are invited to join UNICEF Internships 2023. All the International applicants from all over the world can apply for UNICEF Internship program open in multiple places. Internships are announced for Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD students. There is no charges of Application to apply for this Internships, applicant just have to submit application online. There is also no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL or any other language test to apply.
UNICEF Internships are open in various fields and good opportunity for different educated students. Start your career with UNICEF. This is a Paid Internship program and all the expenses like monthly stipend as well as travel costs will be covered by UNICEF. We hope that the coming year 2023 will give you happiness and make your dreams true by joining through UNICEF internship program 2023. Like this Internship program there are many more Internships 2022-2023 are open for International candidates like, UNDP Internship 2023, British Council Internships and many more. Further details are given below.
Details About UNICEF Internships
- Organization: UNICEF
- Location: Multiple Places
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Paid
- Deadline: Varies (Ongoing)
Fields of Internships
- Human resources
- Information Communication Technology
- Finance and Administration
- Operation and Business Management
- Knowledge management
- Supply chain management
- Program management
- Statistics and monitoring
- Child protection programs
- Social and Economic Policy Development
UNICEF organization give the following awards and benefits for Interns during program.
- Visa fee
- Traveling cost
- Monthly stipend
- Internees will able to work both in the office and field.
- Internship program is full paid
Documents Required to Apply
Following are the documents which are required for Internship program.
- Covering letter
- Recruitment profile
- Application Form
UNICEF Internship opportunity is open to all international students there is no fee for application and no need of IELTS/TOEFL.
- Applicant can apply with minimum age of 18 years and above.
- Applicant must have Bachelor, Master, and or PhD degree.
- Have good academic record.
- Applicant must be good in English, French, or Spanish.
- Applicant whose any family member work in UNICEF cannot allow to apply.
How to Apply
The applying process is online, just applicant have to fill application form and submit it online. For more details and to apply for UNICEF Internships 2023 visit the official link given below.