Great News Guys. The United Nations International Volunteer Program is open. They are inviting all the International Students for the Volunteer for the COVID-19 pandemic response. The UN Volunteer program will cover your Housing, Living, Airfare Tickets and everything related to expenses. This is a Paid Volunteer Program. You Should Also Check UNICEF Internship Program 2021 (Fully Funded)
The United Nations Volunteers Program is open to all the applicants from around the world for the UN Paid Volunteer Program Globally. This is one of the best opportunities to work with the United Nations Intern. The UN Volunteers Program is all Expenses Covered Opportunity for all the Participants Undergraduates, Graduates, Fresh Students up to age 25 Years to work with the UN as a Volunteer.
The Duration of the United Nations Volunteer Program is for 3 to 12 months. United Nations is closely working with COVID-19. They Need Volunteers who can help them. So they are inviting Participants for the United Nations Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus 2020. A Wide Range of areas is available to work with the UN. More Details are available below.
Details About United Nations International Volunteer Program 2021
- Organization: United Nations
- Location: Globally (can be Placed anywhere)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: No
About UN Volunteer Program
- United Nations is a worldwide intergovernmental organization Founded in 1945. Headquarter of the UN is in New York.
- The Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is disturbing the Health Systems, Essential Public Services, and communities globally.
- UN Entities are working closely with National Governments, community groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to this crisis.
- UN Invites to support the UN system’s response as national UN Volunteers.
Duration & Starting Date
- Duration: From 3-12 Months (with Possibility of Extension)
- Starting Date: Many will require candidates to be available at short notice (1-2 weeks)
The UN Volunteer Program is a UN Paid Volunteer Opportunity for all the Participants from around the world to become a UN Volunteer.
- Monthly Allowance to Cover Food, Housing, Basic Needs
- Health & Medical Insurance
Available Fields & Qualification
If you have qualifications and experience in any of the following areas. UN Proudly Invites you to apply for the United Nations Volunteer Program.
1) Health Professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress Counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-Health Professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
- Participants can form anywhere with any nationality.
- Must have Work Experience in the above qualification criteria
- 22 years old for National UN Volunteer Assignments
- At least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments.
How to Apply for United Nations Volunteer Program
Applicants need to download the Application form & other Documents. To Apply, Please Goto the LINK TO OFFICIAL UN WEBSITE