The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada for 2022 is now open. The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian University offering full Scholarships for International students in Canada to study Master program and PhD programs. First premier University. The University of Alberta is a public research University located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. All the International students and Canadian citizens are eligible for the University of Alberta Scholarships.
Your Journey starts with Canadian Scholarships. Choose from more than 200 Undergraduate programs more than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations and 300 research areas. Alberta University finds out how to take your education to the next level. Top 150 in the world. Find out what makes our students experience so rich, meaningful and life changing. One of the best things is that You don’t need to meet the English Language requirements.
The University of Alberta offers a variety of Alberta Scholarships Opportunities for Undergraduate and Graduate including living expenses. You dont have to apply separately for some of the Scholarships. You will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship when you get admission. You have also an opportunity to Study in Canada without IELTS in 2021. Further details are given below,
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 1, 2021 for September admission, November 1 2021, for January admission
Brief Information about Alberta University
The University of Alberta has over 7000 International students from 148 countries. Explore what you need to join UAlberta as an International students.
Study with the University of Alberta because the University of Alberta is a top 5 Canadian University and one of the top 150 in the world. Find out what makes our student experience so rich, meaningful and life changing.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
Alberta University offers more than 200 Undergraduate programs, 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to chose from the available fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, Scholarships and prized which are awarded to outstanding applicants are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta.
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships Include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to these Countries or if you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English language Certificate.
- No late applications will be accepted.
The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 is July 1, 2021 for September Admission, November 1, 2021 for January Admission.
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships
All the application process is completely online. o Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta for Detailed Information on Scholarship.
Note: For More Scholarships, Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update.