Online applications are open for students in University of Melbourne. Fully funded University of Melbourne Scholarships in 2022 for all the subjects and degree for students.
The Scholarships offered by the University of Melbourne are partially as well as fully funded. Australian Government also covers all expenses of Scholarships like accommodation, tuition fee, visa fee, monthly stipend by University of Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne ranks the top most Universities in Australia. Its ranked 31st global and 1st National University in the World. Rate of acceptance at Melbourne is around 70-80%, while the rejection rate is about 20-30%. More information of University of Melbourne is give below,
About University of Melbourne Scholarships in 2022
- Country: Australia
- University: University of Melbourne
- Course level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 June 2022
List of Scholarships in University of Melbourne
A wide range of academic fields is available to study in Australia Under University of Melbourne Scholarship for those students who are wanted to study here in this University.
Melbourne University Undergraduate Scholarships
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships
- Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarships
- Commerce Undergraduate International Merit Scholarships
- Commerce Achievement Scholarships
- Bachelor of Arts International
- AG whitlam Undergraduate Scholarships
- Melbourne Humanitarian Access Scholarships
- Melbourne Access Scholarships
- New Colombo Plan Grant
- Melbourne Accommodation Bursary
- Tertiary Access Payments
- Bill and Melinda Gates foundation
- Indigenous Commonwealth Scholarships
- SaF Music provident fund
- Hansen Scholarships
- Fiona Myer Award
Melbourne University Postgraduate Scholarships
- Newman College Rector’s Exhibitions
- John Monash Foundation Scholarships
- Faculty of Science Postgraduate writing up award
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Cambridge Australia Scholarships
- Madeline Selwyn Smith Memorial Scholarships
- German Academic Exchange Program (DAAD)
- Ormond Exhibition Scholarships
- The Roberta Sykes Scholarships
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarships
- Melbourne Graduate Scholarships
The University of Melbourne Scholarship will award accommodation, tuition fee, visa fee, monthly stipend for the students.
– Australian Scholars will also have the opportunity to take part in a program of activities over and above their studies.
The last date to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarships in 2022 is 15 June 2022 for the students.
How to Apply
To apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarships in 2022, please see the following links.
Note: For More Scholarships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update