University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023 are currently open for International students in USA. Students who want to study in USA. Now apply for fully funded Scholarships. The Scholarships are offered for Undergraduates students.
The University of Mississippi was opened with 80 students. For 23 years it remained Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning. International students can also get the award of the program ranges from $3,900 to $23,454. Also apply for this Scholarships to get 3 grants offered by Mississippi like, Mississippi Tuition Assistance Grant (MTAG) Mississippi Eminent Scholars Grant (MESG) Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant (IASG).
Both Male and Female students are encouraged to apply for this Scholarships. The University offers its students with the academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help them excel. For further information about Scholarships see the detail given below.
- Host Country: USA
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- University: University of Mississippi
- Study in: USA
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Four years
- For Fall term enrollment: April 1. The Fall semester begins in mid-August.
- For Spring term enrollment: October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
University of Mississippi Scholarships will give the following benefits for students.
- Scholarships range from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of the total cost of study (= the cost of tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.)
- Scholarships are generally credited towards non-resident fees and resident tuition fees. They may be combined with other scholarships, but may not exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition.
To apply for this Scholarships candidate must fulfill all of the following criteria given below.
– Candidate must provide the evidence of their proficiency in the English language through one of the following English tests:
PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test.
– Any Nationality students are eligible.
– International candidates who show a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered.
– All candidates must have graduated from a high school outside of the USA.
Application process is online just have to upload the required documents below.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.
How to Apply
To know more about Scholarship and to apply please see the official link given below.
Note: For More Scholarships & Internships Please also join our WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest update